• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by CoraLee0809

1. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

We only have 1 open spot left! 11 chests this week, we might even reach 12! :DSilver in Spire without using Fellowship Perks!:D Don't miss your chance to join this Fun & Active Fellowship!!
  2. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

UPDATE!!!! We were working with a skeleton crew this week, down on numbers, members out on vacation, only 15 participating and we still pulled off 10 chests and Silver in Spire! Don't miss an opportunity to join this crew of amazing Elvanarians!!! :) :) :) Only a few spots left!
  3. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

We still have room for active players that want to achieve that 10th chest and receive those blueprints! We have also been hitting Silver in Spire pretty consistently :) If this is you, we'd love to have you! CoraLee0809 in game (I try to check this thread, but I'm more consistently able to be...
  4. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

Good evening, Another thing that I would like to mention is that we have VERY ACTIVE, Ancient Wonder KP threads going. We do 5, 10, 15(handy for those spare Rune Shards ;)), 20, 30 and we've leveled our Knowledge Sharing Perk to Level 4, so we get 4 free KP to share every day! These threads are...
  5. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

Good morning, I wanted to "bump" this thread to the top :) I also wanted to add a couple of things. Don't let our minimums scare you away, we know that real life should ALWAYS come first, we only ask that you communicate with the fellowship when you may not be able to meet the requirements. We...
  6. Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

Hello, We are a friendly,fun and active fellowship that is recruiting new members. We have room for 4, possibly more, so if you are with a small group, in an inactive fellowship, we would be happy to consider a merge. The goal of this fellowship is to work together to help all members grow...
  7. Carpe Diem Guild US4 Recruiting we are Very Active, yet Laid Back

My name is CoraLee0809 in the game and I am a member of Carpe Diem Guild (US4 Khelonaar), I've been in this fellowship since June of 2020 :) Are you looking for a fellowship in which to grow your city at your own pace? Would you like to participate in FA's, Tourneys, and Spire, but not be...
  8. For the Fun of it!

Message sent in game :)