• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join us in Silver Phoenix Rises US1 Active, fun, 10 chests weekly!

CoraLee0809

Hello,

We are a friendly,fun and active fellowship that is recruiting new members. We have room for 4, possibly more, so if you are with a small group, in an inactive fellowship, we would be happy to consider a merge.

The goal of this fellowship is to work together to help all members grow their cities and share knowledge. We have learned that the best way to grow is to actively participate in Tournaments, Spire and Fellowship Adventures.

We welcome players of all levels. We only request that you are active: participate in the Weekly Tournament (minimums stated below), we encourage participation in The Spire, but have no minimums set, give neighborly help, trade goods, and let us know if you are going to be away for more than a few days by either contacting our AM and/or stating your absence as your city name. We encourage 2 & 3 star trades, but will accept 1 star trades to help with Tournament Encounters and research. We want to help you grow!

Tournament Participation

Chapter 1 - None Required
Chapter 2 - 200 points
Chapter 3 - 600 points
Chapter 4 - 1000 points
Chapter 5 - 1400 points
Chapter 6+ - 2000 points

Top 100 in Spire and FA's
First Blueprint received 09/25/21
First Silver in Spire 11/26/21
First 11th chest 12/04/21

If you are interested in becoming a part of Silver Phoenix Rises and/or have any questions, please reach out to me CoraLee0809 here or in game or visit our fellowship and contact any of our mages or our Archmage and we'd be happy to talk with you.

Last edited:

CoraLee0809

Good morning,

I wanted to "bump" this thread to the top :) I also wanted to add a couple of things. Don't let our minimums scare you away, we know that real life should ALWAYS come first, we only ask that you communicate with the fellowship when you may not be able to meet the requirements. We are also more than happy to help members to reach the requirements, by accepting 1 star trades or by giving advice, whatever it is you may need. We want ALL of our cities to GROW and FLOURISH. By helping one another and participating in fellowship activities is how we make that happen. If you are interested in being a part of an active, 10 chest fellowship, that is continually growing and having fun doing it, please reach out to us! :)

CoraLee0809

Good evening,

Another thing that I would like to mention is that we have VERY ACTIVE, Ancient Wonder KP threads going. We do 5, 10, 15(handy for those spare Rune Shards ;)), 20, 30 and we've leveled our Knowledge Sharing Perk to Level 4, so we get 4 free KP to share every day! These threads are completely voluntary, you just jump on the thread when YOU want to! And you get the same amount donated back to you! It keeps those knowledge points and chests in our fellowship! We all have been able to level up our AW's so much more quickly this way :)

CoraLee0809

We still have room for active players that want to achieve that 10th chest and receive those blueprints! We have also been hitting Silver in Spire pretty consistently :) If this is you, we'd love to have you! CoraLee0809 in game (I try to check this thread, but I'm more consistently able to be reached in game)

CoraLee0809

UPDATE!!!! We were working with a skeleton crew this week, down on numbers, members out on vacation, only 15 participating and we still pulled off 10 chests and Silver in Spire! Don't miss an opportunity to join this crew of amazing Elvanarians!!! :) :) :) Only a few spots left!

CoraLee0809

We only have 1 open spot left! 11 chests this week, we might even reach 12! :DSilver in Spire without using Fellowship Perks!:D Don't miss your chance to join this Fun & Active Fellowship!!