• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FaunWillow

1. FaunWillow

One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

Hey everyone. I wanted to give one last, end of year (possible end of the forums) plea to the decision makers at Inno and Elvenar to please consider keeping our Forums moving forward along with having Discord. Here's why: -People have very diverse preferences when it comes to technology and...
  2. FaunWillow

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

So, I see that there are tensions and past issues being brought up here. I'm not dipping into those mucky waters, myself! ;) I hate to see any Elvenar market against each other though. For the Discord layout, it's up to each CM how to do their own markets...so I don't think this is a "we're...
  3. FaunWillow

I assume the EN pop-up announcement was more in line with the international support team simply being supportive of their players as much as they are allowed to do so right now, more than any other motive or behavior. I thought it was a nice and helpful gesture on their part and the players...
  4. FaunWillow

Oh they are already there and commenting more and more. Ya know, those types who want to shut down other players voices just for fun. Hardly anyone is using discord for elvenar, other than to participate in contests. And it’s even worse now on discord because the “structure/layout” is all over...
  5. FaunWillow

It worked for StarTrek

I'm adding my name as SyreArca, former Forum Moderator and Game Moderator to the Beta server for several years (and international servers, for a time)…. who has SEEN how many folks actually appreciate and read the forums, first hand. I hope the in-house Elvenar Team changes their minds and...
  6. FaunWillow

Communication Permanent Link to Announcements/Release Notes/Bugs/etc.

Hi! I would like to propose the idea of having a permanent link that is accessible, for anyone to read, without a login account. The Support Page https://support.innogames.com could have some links added to include "Announcements", "Release Notes", "New Chapters", "Known Bugs" (like other game...
  7. FaunWillow

(Re-posting what I've written on Beta, over here :)) I love Discord for very specific reasons. I use it to communicate with family, friends and to view hobby interests. I don't like the idea of only having the Discord server available for Elvenar content. It just doesn't seem like the...
  8. FaunWillow

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Oof, what a mess. I especially giggled at the random announcement posted today, between the plethora of Bug threads, over on the Beta forum - stating that there is a new blog article on INNO's website, with the usual linguistic and grammatical errors (both in the announcement and the blog)... to...
  9. FaunWillow

Forum Changes to Ideas and Suggestions from the German forum

I'm cool with agreeing to disagree here. Not interested in spending any more time clarifying and I refuse to bicker with anyone here. I've already said everything anyway. :) I understand your points as well as stand by mine. Take care! :cool:
  10. FaunWillow

I don’t think there’s any reasons to be contrary here. To be clear about what a forum mods responsibilities are: Recruiting Page We were asking for more communication which is not too much to ask for. The CM did answer (thank you!) in the thread. No one is saying they are expected to answer...
  11. FaunWillow

Floral Awakening

From Brummbaer on Beta :smile_elf::smile_human:
  12. FaunWillow

Floral Awakening Event starts Thursday

The link would go to the forum announcement but there isn’t one here yet on the US market. Oopsie!
  13. FaunWillow

Some forum mods are also support (game mods) as is the cm, like @Enevhar Aldarion said. Some mods do multiple jobs for Elvenar. I should know as I was part of another market’s Elvenar support team at one point. ;)
  14. FaunWillow

That’s cool. I bet that’s the same case for most players. But we’re just asking that we do get some sort of response here when a player has a question, specifically for the mods. Mods not knowing the answer is totally okay! Letting us know that they will look in to a question we may have is...
  15. FaunWillow

Isn't that what Support is here for? ;) The real issue seems to be lack of communication behind closed doors. I know that it is very frustrating for the Elvenar support teams on every server/market these days. It's better to answer our questions with a "We don't know the answer" rather than...