• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Foldedspace

1. Foldedspace

How to be successful in Ch 17 and beyond?

Thank you! That makes sense. I've never paid much attention to what I do or don't have after I've sold other portals.
  2. Foldedspace

Does anyone know if I'll lose my Draft Laws if I sell my Senate? It's the only thing I've built for 16 and it's just been sitting there making Draft Laws. I have about 10k that I'd hate to lose if I ever decide to come back and advance through ch. 16. Definitely not leaving the game, just going...
  3. Foldedspace

Well I had considered not advancing further into 16. I'm only a couple of branches completed. This thread made that decision a lot easier. Such a bummer to not be able to advance without being penalized far greater than the benefit of the advancements.
  4. Foldedspace

The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

Is there a link to this? Thanks!
  5. Foldedspace

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

That's great, but I doubt most players got anywhere near that many.
  6. Foldedspace

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

The only decent prize this event was the Phoenix Cult - and it was offered when nobody had enough time to gather enough event currency to get many of them. Not a single KP instant, no time instants, and no wishing wells? Not even any wishing wells in the Grand Prizes rotation? Really? And on FB...
  7. Foldedspace

tournament

When could we expect an update?
  8. Foldedspace

% Sales?

Well after posting here that I haven't gotten one in ages, I got one last week and took advantage of it. Hmmmm.....
  9. Foldedspace

% Sales?

Yep. I used to buy every time a 100% bonus popped up, and it was fairly frequent. I haven't seen one in months.
  10. Foldedspace

Elvarian Carnival discussion

I do very much appreciate the set quest list, so I could plan ahead, and being able to use lvl 1 buildings to fulfill quest requirement. Such a refreshing throwback! I wish I had been able to level my event building up all the way, but unfortunately I'll only be able to get it to level 8. A...
  11. Foldedspace

Contest Win exaltations

I was one of the winners of 1000 diamonds on the facebook contest recently! It was a really exciting surprise. :)
  12. Foldedspace

The "Christmas" Event is BROKEN!!!!

I've been getting goods quests every other one. It's driving me insane. Even with spells on my 5 planks factories it takes 2-3 collections to do each quest. Needless to say, my progress is incredibly slow. Good thing I already wasn't expecting much from this event. :/
  13. Foldedspace

Winter Magic Event Feedback

Congrats Inno. I didn't think an event could be worse than the last one. You've proven me wrong. I'm not even trying, just playing like normal. The prizes are nearly impossible to choose like they've been previously. There's a vastly reduced chance of getting multiples of anything I want, and...
  14. Foldedspace

Forum Update

Thank you, but for some reason that doesn't work for me. I don't know why. The red dot always did though.