• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest Win exaltations

• Thread starter DeletedUser24112
  • Start date

DeletedUser24112

This is worthy of my time and affection, the forum, and each time I've increased in diamonds! I'm onto this new school effort of, hello, an internet subscription being a phenomena, a new entertainment, in the ballpark of a dream journal online, new. I like to think about what piece I will save up for. A floating citadel maybe, anchored.

Well of course I'm a demon of skill, but get real, that's different than a monster. I don't keep myself in check.

Please post on how some diamond wins are going, if being remembered was a thing like contests go.

rvtdragon1

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I am one of the winners. I was told by Support that I should have gotten some type of code and since I did not they would send it to Senior Support. Should I have gotten an email or something? Did I delete it? When would I have gotten it? How like me to win something and not be able to get the prize. But, thanks.

Thank you. Issue now resolved. 1/12/2019

Last edited:

DeletedUser4194

Thank you. Issue now resolved. 1/12/2019

Fantastic!
Just so you know, we do not require a code for the Forum contests, since the Forum team will directly place the diamonds in your account once you have been selected as a winner ;)