• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Fynn aPillanori

1. Recruiting Nightmare on ELF STREET! is recruiting- US2 Winyandor -

Nightmare on Elf Street is looking for new players or to merge with a smaller FS. Because RL can be really hard, we are down to 13 members. In the past we have worked for 10 chests a week, now we are refocusing on just making the game fun. We are directly accepting new members, or we can join...
  2. Nightmare on ELF STREET! is recruiting- US2 Winyandor -

Thanks, Kadhrin, I passed that along to the person who came up with the name.
  3. Nightmare on ELF STREET! is recruiting- US2 Winyandor -

We're a friendly group that focuses on building each other up and we're looking for players with a Main Hall of lvl 8 or more. Because we've lost about a third of our strength due to health and RL issues. We are looking for a smaller FS to merge with us! We have KP trade threads to help each...
  4. I need help explaining Perk Archive levels to my FS

Thanks Flashfyre, that helps.
  5. I need help explaining Perk Archive levels to my FS

Thank you, that is clearer than any response I've tried to come up with!
  6. I need help explaining Perk Archive levels to my FS

Howdy all. Several of the people in the Fellowship have been asking about Perks. In particular, what does increasing the Archives do. Who has suggestions on how best to explain it? (I'm not entirely clear on it myself, so I suspect others may also have questions about it. This has probably been...
  7. The Buried City

Outstanding!!!!!
  8. The Buried City

So, what happened to the information that we used to see in Elven Gems about events? All the people in my Fellowship counted on that not only to plan, but also to know what the daily prizes would be to know when to save or use points. It's like we have been cast back into the old event days of...