• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HKRM

1. v1.159 discussion

I also agree with the above comments. I’m not sure how it works on PC but on mobile I’ve accidentally hit the delete button a few times now. Even that wouldn’t be a big deal as you actually have to take further steps to delete your account. My main issue is that I haven’t found an easy way to...
  2. Must I build a barracks?

I just completed Woodelves. You should be able to cancel chapter quests after you complete the advanced scouts research for the next chapter. I experienced a glitch where I had to place an armory and then sell it to get the quest line moving but over all I was able to cancel once I’d...
  3. Must I build a barracks?

I have one catering only city as well. I chose not to build barracks and haven’t had any trouble. Be aware that completing chapter quests while in the current chapter is pretty much impossible. You’ll have to wait until the next chapter so you can turn down the ones involving military...
  4. Poachers

My first reaction when I noticed these 2 on both mine and another members wonder was to say “we must be in the same general area of the map because we have the same people on our wonders”. It was then pointed out to me that they were in the wonders of every person in our fs but only on the...
  5. Poachers

We seem to have made a truce. I messaged them basically saying that they had their fun and well played, but we would make sure they would no longer profit off of our chests so it was probably time to move on. One actually responded with a very hurt and somewhat insulting message that they were...
  6. Poachers

I think they were probably making a profit at first. Now that we are watching out for them, we’ve managed to knock them out or keep them to lower chests. I’m hoping they will look for easier prey and move on soon. To be honest, I think some of our members are enjoying the challenge of the...
  7. Poachers

It appears that my fs has a raccoon problem. I apologize for resurrecting this dead horse; but recently I’ve noticed some predatory behaviour from outside players. I’ve always believed in keeping our chests in the fs but if someone sneaks through and grabs one I figure “we’ll played” and...