• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HPTheDarkLord

1. HPTheDarkLord

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Spirit board
  2. HPTheDarkLord

GRYFFINDOR

We understand that there are people hanging on to their FS but the numbers keep declining we are looking for active member.
  3. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

well I would like to thank all for your inputs. i will have lots to work on.
  4. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

sorry miss read yes it is a habitat and i have 1 lava egg and its on the map
  5. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

the reason i use habitats is for the population and where do i get the lava egg forgot where i got it and top right corner is my MH
  6. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

ya thats all open and goes for 10,000 mana per square .... LOL
  7. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

long way away from Dragon Abby but will keep it in mind
  8. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

9. HPTheDarkLord

Mana

I am in chapter 10 and just about everything requires ( Mana ) i have a dozen buildings that create mana but it still takes me 3-4 days just to get to 100k and now even my Turny require mana I cant keep up. and yes most of my buildings are upgraded to match chapter. any suggestions to gain quicker .
  10. HPTheDarkLord

Magic Chess set

i just started the Orcs level would it be worth starting over?
  11. HPTheDarkLord

Magic Chess set

I have 3 parts to the Chest set and the final one has not shown up. I have gone up a level does that mean I have to start over or will the 4th piece show at some point??
  12. HPTheDarkLord

Rearrange city

Just a idea i would like to see a option to help re arrange your city. in other games i have seen the option to collect your whole city and put into a menu leaving city open so you can redesign you can pull them out and place them where you want. It gets too crazy trying to rearrange moving one...