• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana

HPTheDarkLord

I am in chapter 10 and just about everything requires ( Mana ) i have a dozen buildings that create mana but it still takes me 3-4 days just to get to 100k and now even my Turny require mana I cant keep up. and yes most of my buildings are upgraded to match chapter. any suggestions to gain quicker .

Glandeh

Try to get some from the events, they are way better than the ones you can build. The Dragon Abbey ancient wonder is good to make mana as you need it, but that's not yet available to you, I guess. Buildings without pop and low culture are the best. This event is not good to get them, next one is probably better. You can also try to craft some mana sawmills in the magic academy.

Lady Dastardly

Crafting Festival Merchants will help. They are more efficient mana producers than most of what you have, other than the Somnial Pool (and Tender Tag Team if you upgrade it to Ch. 10).

The Simmering Soup is a daily prize in the Mama Juul's Fusion Feast event, and will be available again on the last day of the event. It's as productive as your Somnial Pool, so it's a great one to have.

Upgrading your Mana Plant & Gum Tree to Ch. 9 and/or 10 will switch them to mana production, and although tiny, they are some of the best mana producers per square.

In a pinch, the Arcane Library can be built very early on in the chapter and can tide you over until you get your hands on some better options.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Definately craft those festival merchants when they show up in your magic academy!!! As many as you can squeeze in. I even temporarily teleported a few things just to save up mana then put them back in until I got buildings I needed. And when you unlock the ancient wonder Dragon Abbey place it as soon as you can and level it up some levels. Once I had that wonder I had tons more mana quicker!!!!

HPTheDarkLord

Screenshot_1.jpg

Siorse

If you have Enar's Boon available in the Cauldron that will give you a boost for a little while.
The good news is that you'll have access to Maze of Dark Matter at end of chapter to mitigate the decay.
Definitely a huge help, and it produces mana as well.

Katwick

Cartographer
The Dragon Abby Ancient Wonder is the most satisfying of the bunch. Every time you buff a culture building, using your EE instants, you get some Mana, 2800 per buffed building in my case. So it's the equivalent of a time boost for Mana production.

Blindsider66

Dragon Abbey is a really good source for Mana. Currently mine is at level 13 and provides 11.3k for every Enchanted used. It's great for those little emergencies when you need a quick refill and don't have the time to wait.
Is that vacant land I see in the middle of your city? Can I rent couple acres from you?

Peace
Blindsider66

XLWizard

Eater of Crawfish
I've always found the greatest Mana producer to be a "Lava Egg." I have 4 in my city and until arriving in chapter 18 I had tons of Mana and transported all my other mana producers in to inventory. Now I'm scrambling to bring them back. Maze of DM will slow the mana decay each night which is helpful.

HPTheDarkLord

Dragon Abbey is a really good source for Mana. Currently mine is at level 13 and provides 11.3k for every Enchanted used. It's great for those little emergencies when you need a quick refill and don't have the time to wait.
Is that vacant land I see in the middle of your city? Can I rent couple acres from you?

Peace
Blindsider66
ya thats all open and goes for 10,000 mana per square .... LOL

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Visit Elvenarchitect and do a mana comparison. Woodelves Habitat is lovely but not a great mana producer. In chapter 10 the festival merchants are way better than much of what you have.

Edit: that will change in chapter 11 when the FM starts making seeds, so check chapter 11 before you sell anything or you'll be mad at me.

Sprite1313

The Simmering Soup is a daily prize in the Mama Juul's Fusion Feast event, and will be available again on the last day of the event
The final prize on the season of joy, the pond of spring, is also a good per square mana producer, so it is a good one to tuck in to give a boost (2x2). There are several others along the rewards line that give decent mana in your chapter, if the Festival Merchants are not cooperating by showing up for crafting.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Is that item in the top right corner of your mana section, a Habitat? Ditch that immediately you can fit 2 Lava Eggs in there, they're much better. Habs are a trap, they seem good, but you're better off with specialty items, than a weird hybrid. If you want items from the culture section go for Arcane Libraries.

Your city looks good otherwise.

HPTheDarkLord

Is that item in the top right corner of your mana section, a Habitat? Ditch that immediately you can fit 2 Lava Eggs in there, they're much better. Habs are a trap, they seem good, but you're better off with specialty items, than a weird hybrid. If you want items from the culture section go for Arcane Libraries.

Your city looks good otherwise.
the reason i use habitats is for the population
and where do i get the lava egg forgot where i got it
and top right corner is my MH

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The top right corner of your mana section is the Main Hall?
Lava Eggs would hopefully be in inventory after the Phoenix event.

Rythel

If you have extra space consider adding in as many Weeping Willows as you can. I had 16 weeping willows for this chapter and did not struggle too much with mana.

I understand that Weeping Willows are far from the ideal or optimized way of making mana, but they are infinitely better than empty space. They are also readily available to you as they are not locked behind an event or the MA and aren't wonders from a chapter you have yet to finish. Once you do receive mana producing items from events or the MA you can slowly replace the Willows.