• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Istaru

1. Three Glacier Giants feedback

I understand that the troop boost buildings can be a good thing for some people, and I really get that they won't offer double crowns on the popular buildings. In the last event, one of the double crown days fell on a supplies instant. I guess I was hoping they would do something similar this...
  2. Three Glacier Giants feedback

It looks as though they buff separately. I have two down so far and people are buffing them, instead of my much better culture. heavy sigh.
  3. Three Glacier Giants feedback

Mostly I enjoy the events, and choose to participate fully. Sometimes the prizes aren't worth the effort and I half-ass my way through it. I am disappointed that the double-crown days all fall on days with daily prizes that are buildings that give troop boosts instead of on a good prize, like...
  4. Three Glacier Giants feedback

Does anyone know for the set buildings, when they are side by side, are they polish-able separately or as 1 unit? I am thinking, since they take one road connection for the set as a unit, maybe they could be polished as a unit too, and give you the bonus on the whole set. That would be my...
  5. Three Glacier Giants feedback

It starts tomorrow morning. I know they have a new day starting around 6pm EST for each daily quest, etc., but the big events start in the morning on north american time on the US servers. I want to know if all 4 of the set building require roads, and if so, are the roads running outside of...
  6. FS Adventures

Please make it NOT be weekly. Once every 4 weeks would be more than often enough. Also, could you make it so an arch-mage could lock out the paths we are not going to work on so badges aren't wasted on the other pointless paths? For smaller FS's there's absolutely no point in trying for rank...
  7. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

I picked up one. The culture is very good, but the building is just too ugly to want a lot of them in my city for months. ;)
  8. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

I agree, and it would be super helpful if I didn't keep accidentally collecting my spells just before I need them! If I only had more space I would move that blasted Magic Academy off of the road. Oh well, another 20 hours won't keep me from finishing. They really gave us a generous amount of...
  9. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Once you get into chapter 6, you will find that your excess population is used up very quickly indeed. I ran short even after upgrading all of my houses to level 17.
  10. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Thank you! :)
  11. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Which link? I have looked at the tinyurl.com spreadsheet, the list of event prizes and the Spanish page. None of them has the breakdown per square that I could find. Did I miss something? (I would not be surprised if I have.)
  12. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Since there are daily prizes, does that mean we are hunting for Easter eggs, the way we had to collect snow crystals? Also, the combo culture + population prizes listed for this event are kind of disappointing after the winter event. Not much population on offer. Some of the pure culture items...
  13. Fellowship-based Tournaments

Thank you. I have been staying within the research tree's number of provinces requested on the chest as much as possible. I was over a bit because of the blasted winter event asking me to scout provinces, but I have since moved into a new chapter, and I have not scouted ahead. it doesn't help me...
  14. Fellowship-based Tournaments

I'm sorry, but I am only in chapter 5. What is the Goldlilocks Zone?
  15. This weeks tournement

Then it's probably a combination of my having explored more provinces in the world map since the last tournament, and having gone further in this tournament on a non-boosted relic than I have before. Sorry.