• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by kenokiki

1. Looking for a relaxed group?

If you are looking for a relaxed group, no matter what your score is, look up TheBreakfastclub in the F world. No demands except to grow your city, give neighborly help, assist in tent tourneys and Fellowship Events. If interested please contact KenoKiki, the AM. Have a great day.
  2. Blueprints

Thank you for your answer. I have looked high and low and knew someone would be able to give me an answer. Thanks again and have a great day
  3. Blueprints

Can someone shed some light on how you can obtain blueprints other than getting 10 or more chests in the tent tourney? I can't seem to find anything in Gem of knowledge or Wiki. Thank you in advance....... Kenokiki
  4. Active FS

TheBreakfastClub is looking for active members. If you are interested please contact Kenokiki the AM
  5. Looking for Active members - TheBreakfastClub - F world

WE are looking for active members, rank doesn't matter, to join TheBreakFastClub in the F world. WE have a KP club, active members, getting 10 chests, participate in events and FA. Friendly and knowledgeable group of people. Contact kenokiki aka Kiki if interested. Thank you and have great day.
  6. TheBreakfastClub

Looking for active members in a relaxed style fellowship. We do try for 10 chests and work hard to accomplish the fellowship adventures. WE give neighborly help daily to our players. If anyone is interested please contact KenoKiki in TheBreakfastClub in the F world. Thanks for your time and...
  7. KenoKiki

8. KenoKiki

Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.
  9. KenoKiki

Can anyone answer the question as to how long a person can be inactive before they are flagged by the system