1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice
LilWolf De Lioncourt
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2019 at 12:06 AM

LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt was last seen:
Sep 19, 2019 at 12:06 AM
    1. There are no messages on LilWolf De Lioncourt's profile yet.
  • About

I've been a singer/songwriter and musician most of my life. Started Piano at the age of 3 then learned guitar, taught myself drums and harmonica. I've been disabled since 2007. I was a cook by trade. Usually pretty quiet and like making new friends. I love writing poetry which is how I got into writing songs. I met Rascal Flatts and they got to hear me sing and was blown away when they heard me*smiles* that was pretty cool. I love animals and horror movies*laughs* no one will come to the movies with me cuz they are afraid I will scare them*laughs* also very much into the paranormal. I have more but this would turn out to be a novel*laughs again*

I'm really liking this game and hope to make some new friends on here... "LilWolf"

Signature

[​IMG]