• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MaddogIV

1. Chapter 9.

what is the purpose of this chapter. What do I do with the forest glad and trail. I have attached them to the weeping willows but I am not getting any items.
  2. Can you be in too many realms?

Hi, I have cities in all 8 realms. I am a fairly regular player. Some of my cities really suffer because I play every realm every day and its very hard to keep track of stuff. Some of my cities are doing very well. i belong to the same FS in all 8 As that was one of the early rules that you...
  3. Help

Hello. I am pLaying on my IPad and as of today the games continually crashes on me. I have deleted the app and reinstalled several times to no avail. Can you assist me?
  4. The Food Game

Romain lettuce
  5. Instants from inventory. How to use them?

How do I use the Instants in my inventory. I have a bunch but get the message they can’t be used from inventory.