• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by mahrgo

1. mahrgo

Delightful In-game Correspondence

:D
  2. mahrgo

ty:)
  3. mahrgo

if you are meaning me not posting my account was messed up for a couple of years and I do not have an alt
  4. mahrgo

mm I don't quite understand against the rules?
  5. mahrgo

6. mahrgo

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

some were buffed!
  7. mahrgo

I recon some of you are very pissed!!

I really don't think it matters to them new players are where the money is! but of course they keep stats;)
  8. mahrgo

well it's a shame I still enjoy my cities but am not as interested anymore in the events I agree they are choosing the wrong direction to drum up interest or money maybe for new players who did not start with the same sort of prizes they used to give out,it seems it would be just as easy to...
  9. mahrgo

I hope so
  10. mahrgo

and I am not a new member! I have been in this game since the start it was an amazingly fun beautiful game the prizes were worth the effort and cost that is why people played the events now you have one event after the other the prizes have become lame and you are working to make them even worse...
  11. mahrgo

well that sucks since I have these buildings in all of my cities and taking first on fa last week on one server does not really compensate all my fs at least finished the F.A I think it only fair to adjust all cities not accounts but that is what I expected after years of play it has become very...
  12. mahrgo

so this rebalancing compensation will be on all of my cities or once for my account?