• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MichaelMichael

1. MichaelMichael

MIghty Wolves seek for 3 Wolves for Spire Gold every week

Fellowship Perks We vote each time. Plurality rules with the Archmage breaking ties. We finished all 10 levels of the spire perk. The tourney perk is about half way through with low levels on the other two.
  2. MichaelMichael

Minimum Score to Join It is low, very low. I have it only to discourage newbies. If you are experienced and know you can grow and meet requirements, now and in the future, we want you.
  3. MichaelMichael

Fellowship Titles Mages are the leadership team. We have 3.They are long standing leading players with outstanding performance that like to communicate. I think 3 is enough. Mostly, they act as a sounding board to make sure we, as group, make sound judgements for the felllowship. That is mostly...
  4. MichaelMichael

Sharing Knowedge Do it as a matter of course. We have text documents we periodically share on the items above and how to’s on the spire. Ask and we will help you
  5. MichaelMichael

Courtesy Some player are loud and courteous and others are quiet. Some talk about real life respectfully. Politics is probably a bad subject. Religion also is risky. You know, like real life. I guess this is that code word in most fellowships mean when they advertise “no drama”. Those things you...
  6. MichaelMichael

KP Trading We have 6 threads that are very active at 5/10/15/20/50/75 points. These are entirely optional. Also honest mistake are sometimes made. No one is cheating. If something doesn’t look right, it is probably best communicated privately. I tend to ignore these issues and if I did a bad, to...
  7. MichaelMichael

Adds and Drops Adds are by application to the ArchMage. Outside of those below the minimum score, I think I have accepted all comers although that is all predicated on how you present yourself and the perceived likelihood of your meeting requirements and growing with the fellowship. In some...
  8. MichaelMichael

Goods Trading policy We have no trade policy. You can post whatever you like. Did I mention that we are aggressive? So what does that mean? 1. If you are in the lower half of the rankings, every zero star trade you post for standard goods will likely be accepted. Basically you get free goods...
  9. MichaelMichael

We are a top 40 fellowship with all daily players with three slots currently open. Our ideal new player plays daily most days climbs high in the spire and scores 1,000 or more every week in the tourney. Our goals in order of importance are: 1. Continued success and growth in the tourney - we...
  10. MichaelMichael

Discussion Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Actually you can get 12% per buffed building with a level 31 Lighthouse. So to get past 900 is 62 buffed buildings 170% + 62 * 12%. Not easy but if you get 50 or more provinces every week in the tourney plus have excellent neighborly visits and AWs maximizing your spell lengths, it can be...
  11. MichaelMichael

Discussion Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Personally, I like 800% better. My peak value is 910% but typically I am in the 840-900 range. Culture bonus comes from many and big culture buildings plus lots of Ensorcelled Endowments, reciprocated neighborly visits and strategic advancements of AWs. I reject the premise that pursuing a high...
  12. MichaelMichael

Why KP Swap Threads ain't the best use of Fellowship KP

Okay, I Iooked a little deeper on your proposal. First off, I'd likely double the contribution rather than an exact match. I am an interloper. I invest in thousands of AWs. Interlopers need shards sometimes as well. if you are at the exact top number, the advantage to going +1 is high and it...
  13. MichaelMichael

Why KP Swap Threads ain't the best use of Fellowship KP

Poppy cock. We trade AND announce when we are near completing a wonder and frankly we trade the vast MAJORITY of all KP gained outside of research. What you call “redundent”, we call efficient. All the major reward chests go to the fellowship and outsiders are shut out. The cost, relative to...
  14. MichaelMichael

Creating more troops than you will ever need...

I can easily complete 6 rounds, for 40 or so provinces. I do 10-15 6 times and complete the rest (up to 50) 4 times because it is a better fit to my goods strategy. There is a material difference is your options with a goods strategy vs a troop strategy at high chapter level. If the goal is...
  15. MichaelMichael

Creating more troops than you will ever need...

Is it really worth building any event buildings to gain troops? I am late game - all chapters completed and all standard building maxed out with 10 finished armories and a lot of event building for orcs, CCs, mana and seeds in that order or priority. Overall, I am pursuing a goods strategy...