• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nsaplay78

1. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

thats the first time they have ever written it like that. No one who didnt know about it in advance would read it that way after how things have always been done in the past. I would have set aside more space and saved up more goods if Id known I was gonna need all that already. Annoying...
  2. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

trying to upgrade my harmony grove to level 3. Says I need 2 each of the stuff provided by the 3 different ensembles. I have 2 of each constructed, but on the upgrade screen for the harmory grove, its still red for all of them as if I didnt have enough. When I hover over one of the 3 types in...
  3. Looking to make it the 10th chest in tournaments.

Starship Enterprise has hit 10 chests every week for several years. I have a weekly tourny minimum of 1200 points. We also get silver in the spire every week and push for gold every 4 weeks. The weekly minimum for teh spire is completing the 1st floor. During our push week, everyone is...
  4. Looking for Fellowship

I currently have one opening on Starship Excelsior. As far as expectations go, I have a 1200 point minimum in tournaments. We push in the spire for gold every 6 weeks, although when we do it, we do 2 weeks at a time with the 2nd week being optional. It is still a coordinated push though. On...
  5. 24hr switching rule for spire/tournament

I few weeks ago, I had someone join my fellowship mid day on a Saturday after the tournament had ended. They were not able to participate in the spire that started the next day because they were not in the fellowship for 24 hours. Ive heard that this is a bug and was not the intention of this...
  6. Starship Excelsior seeking ambitious players

Deep Space Nine
  7. Starship Excelsior seeking ambitious players

Im not sure of the exact total but I think we have close to 40 fellowships spread across all 8 us worlds as well as one on the beta server. Pretty much anything that is a starship or starbase is likely apart of our network. Starships are for ambitious players that like to tourny, spire, FA...
  8. Starship Excelsior seeking ambitious players

We are currently the number 36 ranked fellowship on E world despite only having 18 members. We do 10+ chests in every tournament for a couple years now. We always earn at least a silver in the spire and also have 8 gold medals to our credit. We tend to push for gold every other month for 2...
  9. Fellowship adventures start/finish

The previous time frame was great. It worked well with tournaments cuz u could get a bunch of the instant for the magic hat in teh 1st round. Now we have to actually build those. It also ended later in the FA where we got some of the other instants for wands and potion when some people could...
  10. Fellowship adventures start/finish

I think they figure that beta is enough notice. The fact that they started it on Friday on the beta servers tells everyone that they will do the same in the regular worlds. I have a beta city specifically to see these new things so I can relay them to the rest of my fellowships. We at least...
  11. Fellowship adventures start/finish

I didnt realize that they all started at the same time, world wide. So then I have to agree with WHY are they all the same time. At the very least, they could have 2 or 3 timeframes for various parts of the world. Put the American continents back to where they were. Set Europe at one...
  12. Fellowship adventures start/finish

I dont see why the FAs were changed from Monday to Sunday how they have always been. Inno posted that the change was made due to many requests to make it easier for more people to be online at the end of the adventure for final pushes. The changes seem to do exactly the opposite. The FA used...
  13. Adjust spire set goods output

Definitely needs to be changed. Distribution of goods is now way unbalanced penalizing anyone who is unlucky enough to have those goods boosted. Now they have no hope of trading for the other goods because what they make is not in demand by anyone
  14. Tourney Rewards

I received my rewards on beta and H worlds right away. But its been 12 hours and still nothing on F or E
  15. log in usa

I finally just got back into E so its working now