• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by OCRassman

1. OCRassman

Event Daily Reward 10% PP crash

I'm pretty sure I saw this posted on Beta weeks ago, but whenever you win today's daily prize - the game crashes. You need to refresh the browser to be able to do anything.
  2. OCRassman

Tournament Changes

I'm not sure why I am leaving this feedback - it will echo sentiment left in 90+ pages of beta feedback, that was ignored. 1) Minmax's difficulty formula and the province grid are 100% accurate for me. 2) Our squad size escalates very quickly so that one squad lost will cost me 8hrs of...
  3. OCRassman

Game down (resolved)

Good morning/afternoon. Looks like the HTML5 issue is back.
  4. OCRassman

Closed | Archived Unable to log on - after clicking free gift for Phoenix Event link

Good morning. Was playing the event for the past couple of hours. Saw the Inno email for a free 100 sky essence. Clicked on it, selected my server - and have not been able to get back on since. (update) - mobile seems to work - and I received my gift - but PC seems to still be stuck. Maybe a...
  5. OCRassman

Temporary Change in Spire Schedule, Gate timer and reward adjustments

Thanks - was thinking about the buildings I have expiring tomorrow when I was typing that message. So we lose a day on our current buildings and if this is not a permanent switch, will lose a day when we switch back.
  6. OCRassman

Temporary Change in Spire Schedule, Gate timer and reward adjustments

Spire is moved 24hrs - so those of us who time temp building drops for the 1st day of spire cannot use them now. This is a little more than a minor inconvenience as the overlap allowed us to use temp buildings for the end of tourney push. Now if we drop temp buildings on Monday they will not...