• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by OldBabs

1. Unable to help someone's AW?

Thank you all SO much! We honestly had no idea. This game...LOL! :)
  2. Unable to help someone's AW?

One of the Mages in the FS where I am AM, is showing the following message in *all* of her Aws this morning. I've never seen this before, and we need to know how and why this happened. "Lady Shalamar already received a lot of help. Please come back another time." Any help is much appreciated.
  3. Fellowship Adventure

Making the coin badge completely unreasonable and requiring way more of them than can possibly be produced is absolutely the worst decision that has been made in the game. Way to disappoint and discourage whole teams from playing!
  4. Replace archmage

That's not what I experienced when an FS I was in lost their Mage. :)
  5. Tironum Bellator is recruiting!

Tironum Bellator, part of a Sisterhood of Fellowships that includes Para Bellum and Casus Belli, is now recruiting new members! We are a fully functioning FS and regularly achieve Silver in the Spire and at least 10 chests in the Tourney. If you would like to join us, please plan to...