• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Petes379

1. Moderately active player looking for a new fellowship

I am a moderately active player boosted in marble, crystal and elixir seeking a fellowship of active players. I can't do weekly 10 chests push but looking for a fellowship that does one about once a month and also the FA's. I do daily visits to aide other fellows and will help in AW trade...
  2. and it begins again ... a new nightmare lol

Ever I can't get to your city since you are in a different world than mine but might suggest selling smaller culture and buy a few that have more culture that way you could save space but still have the same culture.
  3. and it begins again ... a new nightmare lol

3-4 each on night and day farms, and if you have space in orcs I would suggest about 20 mushrooms to produce all the varieties you need and 2-3 rally points
  4. Looking for f/s in Felyndral

Moderately active player here, will do as many visits a week as I can to aide fellow members. Looking for active fellowship to join but not to demanding or stressful about "you have to do's" considering I work long hrs at times. I am boosted in Marble, Crystal, and Gems.