• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by StrongJean

1. StrongJean

City movement

That is NOT TRUE for me, I am an active trader just for your info you cannot generalize your opinion!
  2. StrongJean

City movement

I agree with Darielle 100% I cannot use any links on my PC they would be so useful for me!
  3. StrongJean

City movement

Very disappointed, very little help and mostly 1 star trades, thank you inno!
  4. StrongJean

City movement

Same here!! Happens in all of my cities
  5. StrongJean

City movement

Change is not good if you only find unfair 1 star trades in the trader with a high cost to the person looking for goods their need. This happens in all of my cities, new neighbors, yes you can make them but the trading has to stay fair!!
  6. StrongJean

City movement

I have to strongly agree with Darielle, all my cities were moved and the new trading partners trying to make a profit of us because I only see 1 Star trades up with an additional cost to me abut 30,000 or 33, 000 goods. This move was lousy for me as well 1 star trades should be banished in this...
  7. StrongJean

Mountain Halls

Just checked out MH and it tells me 148% of goods production so, that is the combination of all manufacturers? Going to do the individual numbers now. You all are very helpful!
  8. StrongJean

Fellowship of the Sword at Sinya

We are looking for active members and are a nice, friendly FS however you have to be active with minimum rules. If you are looking to have fun with tournaments and like to participate we are your FS, just come and check it out give it a test run. If you are unhappy you can leave without any bad...
  9. StrongJean

Himalayan Worriors

10. StrongJean

Mountain Halls

Thank you all for your replies to my questions so, what I have learned from all your answers is that I have to upgrade my MH more and check the amount of percentage MH gives me. I am in chapter 10 and need to upgrade quite a bit to have my manf. workshops, and residences in lockstep with my...
  11. StrongJean

Mountain Halls

How important is it to upgrade Mountain Halls? I have not seen any benefits or, am I wrong? I heard it increases your productions is this true?
  12. StrongJean

The Sinya Warriors (just established) is looking for players that want to be active, grow, limited rules, and team work.

I know that there have to be some rules however, it is a game after all :) I established this FS with limited rules. Come by and take a look and find out the reason why I established this FS.
  13. StrongJean

Hello Hello

Hi matchuks, welcome to the forum, it's fun and informative :)
  14. StrongJean

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

I suspect this will be a popular choice. For the first time there is a very significant "?" as to what exactly you will get for your $$$, and you won't really know until there are less than 59 minutes remaining in the event. It's interesting, "amateur" by definition is correct as it basically...
  15. StrongJean

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Growing up in Germany it is a common expression especially in sports so, nothing insulting about it :)