• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mountain Halls

StrongJean

How important is it to upgrade Mountain Halls? I have not seen any benefits or, am I wrong? I heard it increases your productions is this true?

Iyapo1

It increases your population and your base standard goods manufactory production. It is not really worth it (imo) unless you cater often and have a lot of manufactories.

I cater everything so for me it is a good wonder.

Last edited:

HonuMoana

If you prefer negotiation is it a must have, imo. You won't notice it so much at first, but get it upgraded to a 100% boost and you will wonder where it was all your life, and you will start thinking about dumping manus to make way for other things. It is a big one though, and an obviously purposeful attempt to make an unwieldy building, but it can be managed effectively. It is not one of those Wonders you just place and enjoy as is. It needs upgrading.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have it in my main city, but at level 12, it's only giving me 221 more steel every 3hrs per lvl 23 factory. The boost is off the base numbers and not after relic boosts. I have stopped feeding it KPs, but haven't sold it bc of the pop. I've skipped it in my second city as I have have fighting cities and don't use much goods. I feel like I get more goods from wholesaler + Blooming Trader Guild dumping coins.

Iyapo1

@crackie I play on mobile so I cant see the actual amount of goods it gives me, but in one of my chapter 7 cities my relic goods boost is currently @ 828% instead of 700%. Mountain Hall is at lv 23.

That is roughly an 18% automatic increase in the output of each manufactory. I have 20 various manus in that city.

If you cater more than you fight it is very much worth it but only if you level it.
Although I am a little extreme in my leveling of wonders.

Edit: I also might have an excessive number of manufactories.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@crackie I play on mobile so I cant see the actual amount of goods it gives me, but in one of my chapter 7 cities my relic goods boost is currently @ 828% instead of 700%. Mountain Hall is at lv 23.

That is roughly an 18% automatic increase in the output of each manufactory. I have 20 various manus in that city.

Yes, the Mountain Halls adds its bonus to your relic boost amount, and then that bonus amount is calculated. That means your MH and the128% extra is 128% extra of your base production. So if your boosted factory has a 3-hour base production of 1000, for example, your MH is getting you an extra 1280 goods and your 700% relic bonus gets you another 7000, for 8280 bonus goods from the 828% total bonus. This is why in higher chapters, if you do not need it for the pop, the MH is more a waste of space, because the amount of bonus goods is tiny compared to what you may need.

crackie

Yes, the Mountain Halls adds its bonus to your relic boost amount, and then that bonus amount is calculated. That means your MH and the128% extra is 128% extra of your base production. So if your boosted factory has a 3-hour base production of 1000, for example, your MH is getting you an extra 1280 goods and your 700% relic bonus gets you another 7000, for 8280 bonus goods from the 828% total bonus. This is why in higher chapters, if you do not need it for the pop, the MH is more a waste of space, because the amount of bonus goods is tiny compared to what you may need.
No, this is wrong. Mountain Hall does not boost on top of your relic totals. If your base is 1000 and your MH is giving you 128%, then you only get 280 per factory.

Screenshot of my steel breakdown:
mountain hall crapola.jpg

Math:
Relic Boost: 290 * 700 = +2030
Ancient Wonder Boost: 290 * .76 = +220.4 (Inno rounded up to give me 1 free steel!)

Mountain Hall is def not giving me 1,543 (76% of 2030) extra steel per factory.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No, this is wrong. Mountain Hall does not boost on top of your relic totals. If your base is 1000 and your MH is giving you 128%, then you only get 280 per factory.

Screenshot of my steel breakdown:
View attachment 10574
Math:
Ancient Wonder Boost: 290 * .76 = +220.4 (Inno rounded up to give me 1 free steel!)

Mountain Hall is def not giving me 1,543 (76% of 2030) extra steel per factory.

Well, you read what I wrote wrong. I said exactly what your picture says. Your base production is the number in white, before the relic bonus is calculated, and the Mountain Hall always multiplies by the base.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Mountain Hall is the number one most popular Ancient Wonder in my alliance, with 24 of 25 players having built it. My lvl 30 boosts output to 260%.
It increases the production of your standard goods, level 1, 2 and 3, ie Steel, Silk and Dust for you @StrongJean in Elcysandir.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

@crackie I think I caused this by backing the mountain hall boost out of my relic boost. I play on mobile so I am limited in what I can see. I backed it out here. Boost 700% mountain hall 128% = current boost of 828%.
20210913_210311.jpg

I did not pull it from here:
20210913_211149.jpg

On mobile there is no place to see your base production. So I math it from my relic screen not this one.

Last edited:

crackie

@Iyapo1 Yes, that makes a big difference. 128% vs 228% is a difference of lvl 2 vs lvl 23 MH! People with MH under lvl 17 is going to think they're getting WAY more out of it than they really are!

Iyapo1

I play on mobile so I would math this from the main hall relic screen.
Relic boost 700% mountain hall bonus 76% = 10.9% boost to each manufactory production. 290 * 700% = 2030 * 10.9% = 221.27

It is the same, just mathed from a different set of data points.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

@Alram
At the moment, in my chapter 7 city, I have a level29 GA and a level23 MH.
Together they are giving me an overall 36% increase in my working population. @Killy- is right, once I get them both up to level 30 they will be giving around 43%.

StrongJean

Thank you all for your replies to my questions so, what I have learned from all your answers is that I have to upgrade my MH more and check the amount of percentage MH gives me. I am in chapter 10 and need to upgrade quite a bit to have my manf. workshops, and residences in lockstep with my chpt. 10 but, no space left to upgrade to much that was the reason for my question if MH benefits me enough compared to my upgrades. So, I will check, compare and do the numbers. thanks again all of you :)

StrongJean

Just checked out MH and it tells me 148% of goods production so, that is the combination of all manufacturers? Going to do the individual numbers now. You all are very helpful!