• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by TriciaTrekkie

1. TriciaTrekkie

Starship Eccentric is welcoming new members onboard

If you are looking for a friendly fellowship that is drama free but full of fun, we are your escape adventure full of 'eccentric' and fun loving cyber-family. We welcome any size cities as long as you are a regular players. We love to help small/baby cities grow up and will answer any...
  2. TriciaTrekkie

Are you here looking for your new family? Para Bellum is waving you over. ;)

Do you like playing with friendly and caring others that do NOT do drama? Ones that like getting a blueprint with all the other 10 chest Tourney prizes? How about playing Spire and earning those diamonds in the Laboratory (and hoping to add Gold pushes when we have a full load ready to climb...
  3. TriciaTrekkie

Are you looking for a cyber-family to go with your game play?

Do you like playing with friendly and caring others that do NOT do drama? Ones that like getting a blueprint with all the other 10 chest Tourney prizes? How about playing Spire and earning those diamonds in the Laboratory (and hoping to add Gold pushes when we have a full load ready to climb...
  4. TriciaTrekkie

Are you looking for friends and family with your game?

5. TriciaTrekkie

Recruiting Do you like friendly people, blueprints and Spire diamonds???? We do to, join us on the porch and let's play together. ;)

We have a new opening for anyone looking for a new family and friends. Come on over and take a seat on the porch with us ;)
  6. TriciaTrekkie

Do you want more then just a lonely game? How about a fellowship where you can make new friends and a FS family ;)

Do you like playing with friendly and caring others that do NOT do drama? Ones that like getting a blueprint each week with all the other 10 chest Tourney prizes? How about playing Spire and earning those diamonds in the Laboratory (and hoping to add Gold pushes when we have a full load ready to...
  7. TriciaTrekkie

Recruiting Do you like friendly people, blueprints and Spire diamonds???? We do to, join us on the porch and let's play together. ;)

HEY, Just wanted to let any new 'family lookers' know that we just had a new opening. We aren't just looking for any player to fill a spot, but someone that wants to find a family of friends to play the game TOGETHER, with each other and for each other. We have a respectful, friendly and...
  8. TriciaTrekkie

Hi Robin, I just saw your post and have sent you a message. I am glad to hear you liked the sound of our family. We just had a new opening come up last night so I look forward to talking to you soon. :)
  9. TriciaTrekkie

Do you like playing with friendly and caring others that do NOT do drama? Ones that like getting a blueprint each week with all the other 10 chest Tourney prizes? How about playing Spire and earning those diamonds in the Laboratory (and hoping to add Gold pushes when we have a full load ready to...
  10. TriciaTrekkie

Fellowship Progression Feature

ok, I went ahead and did the 'reset all' so I could try to better understand. NOW I think I have it there. It looks like the 243K is what is left over when all the available points were spent to get each perk point in each category. The numbers at the bottom of each perk points are indicating...
  11. TriciaTrekkie

ok, so in order to add anymore points you DO Have to do a full reset? If that point bank is available to add points to perks, we can use that without doing a full reset?
  12. TriciaTrekkie

Thanks guys. I think I have figured out how actually using and earning the perk points works but I am very confused on how we know how to use the fellowship Experience points in relation to resetting and dividing them between the options. I know that is vague also. It is so hard to even...
  13. TriciaTrekkie

Help!!! I just took over as an FS AM and I really need a perks 'mentor'. I am reading everything I can to figure out some of the specifics and I am still very confused. Any Arches out there willing to school an old newbie??? ;)
  14. TriciaTrekkie

Feedback Chapter Migration

I just got the 'bump' in my Beta world (through 2 chapters with multiple expansions) and I only had 2 expansions to place???
  15. TriciaTrekkie

Do you like friendly people, blueprints and Spire diamonds???? We do to, join us on the porch and let's play together. ;)

Do you like playing with friendly and caring others that do NOT do drama or cruely. Ones that like getting a blueprint each week with all the other 10 chest Tourney prizes. How about playing Spire and earning those diamonds in the Laboratory (and hoping to add Gold pushes when we have a full...