• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by verygr8ful

1. verygr8ful

Transfer excess items to others

Have a button where we can un-do the mass production, just like we can have one to begin 1 or all.
  2. verygr8ful

Auto-fight from a beginner's perspective

I really appreciate this thread, thanks for posting! I have been playing for years and have only auto fought until recently. Now I want to be able to reach the top of the Spire and so I am trying to figure out how to hand combat, and wow is it confusing, aggravating, unsatisfying. I have bugged...
  3. verygr8ful

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Welp, that is super unfortunate. Hope your wrong about 'never' mikeledo.
  4. verygr8ful

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Having played as a non battler for years, I recently began discovering the joy of fighting, sadly, AFTER there was a chance for me to gather artifacts to evolve my Fire Phoenix. Now I see no offers to gain artifacts. Will they be offered? any time soon?
  5. verygr8ful

What a relief to see I am not the only person getting a maintenance message! I have tried Chrome/Mozilla, desktop/laptop and mobile. Oddly, I am able to login with a different nic. Ugh.
  6. verygr8ful

looking for info

Hi BadWon, I see my search bar in here, in the upper right hand corner
  7. verygr8ful

Wonder Society (Spreadsheet assisted wonder program)

I know I am late to this party, but I was in a FS where this was run and it was wonderful! I have been lobbying for it to be in a different word/fs I am in and they finally have agreed (its taken over a year). I am in charge of it and will be running it, and I do not feel like I have a good...
  8. verygr8ful

No more Province Expansion :/

To be very honest, it seems like it could be helpful if there was some kind of advance notice about this issue. I slammed, and I do mean slammed into it a few weeks ago and the blow was huge for me. I had built in a particular manner, looking forward to completion of the space, relying on the...
  9. verygr8ful

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

I LOVE it! I adore the graphics, the beach is nice to look at, the mermaid buildings are terrific. I really love it and am enjoying it a great deal. I wish they would add Merperson (mermaid /merman) as a third character. Same journey, only really great mermaidy stuff in the village. It would be...
  10. verygr8ful

Deleting Amuni Monuments?

Ok, so to be clear, do I need to keep the surrounding prestige items to gain traps and grave for the final tech step (AW), or will the Goldsmith and TrapMaker continue to produce with only the Monument remaining? Thanks so much!
  11. verygr8ful

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Thanks very much!
  12. verygr8ful

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

I am sorry to ask a rookie question, and, can someone tell me how I can play the FA Beta starting this week?