• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by zymergina

1. How to assess value of item when comparing items not producing same materials

I am suddenly seeing my mentors get to chapter 19 and 20 and start having to change styles. INNO has thrown new curves and i want to be on the front of the curve not the back.
  2. How to assess value of item when comparing items not producing same materials

I am in a top 3 ranked fellowship.. Rank is not my priority. being a position or 2 in better on my page 2 would be nice. On a whim we took first place in the last FA. They had not let me go all out in ages Take 2+ years of hoarded teleports, remove everything that could be moved and go all...
  3. How to assess value of item when comparing items not producing same materials

I have seen the assessment from soggyshorts mentioned. But that was ages ago. My cities are OLD. MY oldest has been dragged along till I am in top 80 on US Fely. I am a tag along in that fellowship. I am a hoarder. Am In chapter 19 race area almost completely upgraded. . I do not need...
  4. Sentient Goods Decay

The semisapien (spelled so bad). also helps make more troops.
  5. Magical Mana Hut

Mana huts are one of the highest mana per square per hour items in the game if maxed to your current level. 4 rr is cheap. save them for events and use them for upgrade quests.