• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
4 of our adult kids got into their cities long enough to set productions using Firefox on E. No luck for me nor my husband.

Oh! My small city just loaded in Firefox. Have not tried Chrome. I Really, Really want my big city to load!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Happy birthday for 6
years, now fix whatever you broke cuz it isn't working.

5th birthday, not 6th, but yeah, still nothing on Arendyll. I do not know how some other people are getting it to load at all. And since it is a weekend, and everyone is out protesting or rioting here in the US, who knows when it will get fixed. I just hope the building that houses the US servers does not get burned down or something. lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Haven't been able to get in for over an hour. Can get into beta just fine.....so what's the deal. Wondered if it were a flash thing. Tried chrome and opera.

The Beta server is probably housed in Germany, where Inno is based, or the EU country where the Elvenar devs are based, I can't remember which one right now, so no connection at all to the US servers. Same with all the other non-English servers and the International (EN) servers.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I got in one of mine but not the other. 4 family members got in but one still can't. Messaging outside the game I know of a couple of others who got in. This makes no sense to me! All are playing on Elcy and got in using Firefox. I don't know of anyone who has gotten in using Chrome which is what I usually use. Mobile still doesn't work. Still telling me I don't have internet connection :rolleyes:

Wow! I just had a few players try again using Firefox again and then Chrome. Theirs are still working in both browsers. How does that happen?

Last edited:

WanderingCapybara

I'm hitting this, I think. I can access my Felyndral city in mobile (ios) and web, but my Elcysandir city has been inaccessible from both platforms since the event ended. :(

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think they ought to delay the start of the Manufacturing Craftsman Challenge, if they won't let us in to build and set 48 hour productions.

nsaplay78

Ive been able to get onto H, F, and beta pretty much without interuption all day. However, Ive been getting the maintainence message on E for several hours now and I still cant log into it

Dopeykr

I've been playing all day on mobile & haven't had any problems. Set all my Manufacturing to 2 day production runs. After the May Tree ended I was able to progress into Elementals.