• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

Pheryll

Set Designer
it's 9kp as you only can get 3 help chest every 24hrs .. if you are getting 18 you are doing 48 hrs worth so it's 9kp not 18 every 24 hrs ... if you time it right you can get 18 in a set of visits every other time without 9 in the middle so sure 18 but it's not
Can you really afford to spend 1 pet food a day? Many won't even afford as often as once in two days. I would suggest that pet food is more the limiting factor than the 2 day constraint.

StarLoad

Can you really afford to spend 1 pet food a day? Many won't even afford as often as once in two days. I would suggest that pet food is more the limiting factor than the 2 day constraint.

I would agree and go more to say that the need for petfood far exceeds the ability to craft it and it is only going to get worse.
This makes all the feeding of the evolved bldgs a limiting factor across the board

StarLoad

Pet food as a daily prize should tell us all that INNO does not want us to have and then use the pet food. It should not be considered as a prize and since now we can expect to work our fingers to the bone to "win" pet food, a few relics, a 5% PP spell or the mighty 10 Ancient Wisdom KP.

Really now this what the game has dwindled down to?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Pet food as a daily prize should tell us all that INNO does not want us to have and then use the pet food. It should not be considered as a prize and since now we can expect to work our fingers to the bone to "win" pet food, a few relics, a 5% PP spell or the mighty 10 Ancient Wisdom KP.

Really now this what the game has dwindled down to?
I agree that one pet food is incredibly weird, as well as the others. Just weird that they would do that.

Has anyone else noticed that there are no 2 and 3 key pickups this time? Since yesterday, I have been coming in every hour or two to pick up keys around my city, and not one ... repeat ... not one has been more than 1 key at a time. I find that weird too.

mikeledo

They had cut back on petfood explaining it was meant to be used sparingly. It was special. After complaints, it now comes up every 30 hours. I have 100+ in all 3 of my cities. If I thought it was going back, I would grab some. Right now I don't know which direction the game is going other than expiring buildings outside the spire will be rare (not military).

Iamaita

Has anyone else noticed that there are no 2 and 3 key pickups this time? Since yesterday, I have been coming in every hour or two to pick up keys around my city, and not one ... repeat ... not one has been more than 1 key at a time. I find that weird too.
I have picked up several 2 and 3 key spots... trying to remember how long it had been between key clean up sweeps. Is it possible you get more than one drop in a spot if you leave them for a bit?

Iamaita

@Darielle, I will also try to relieve (??) your mind and tell you that I have been getting more than +1 in the key drops.You must be having some darned bad luck so far. :(;)
Yes that was my intent! I meant, “I’m sorry you haven’t gotten any yet, but they are still happening, and I hope you get some soon!” I did not mean it in a taunting way at all, and I’m so sorry if it came across the wrong way.

juniperknome

i have so many of the 1 building does everything. i can't use more. at least make the new building equal to the older prizes

Risen Malchiah

Preliminary feedback

Thank you for quest dialogue that matches the quest tasks and tells a story. I haven't gone far yet, but thankfully I have not encountered any bad repetitive dialogue so far. I especially love the callback to Kirit and Krarak.

EDIT:
I take that back. The dialogue has become repetitive and there's little to no story. The quest giver just talks generically about the gods and the Zodiac around in circles. Quite disappointing.

It is really time for the designers to consider an Universal Artifact that would allow one to evolve all the buildings that newcomers find in their Magic Academy!
I know Innogames do not want fully evolved buildings to come cheaply - so here is a suggestion:
Why not introduce Artifact Fragments - something like Broken Rune Shards? You could win these in FA’s and other mini-events - and when you have enough of them, you can craft a Universal Artifact. To keep Artifacts rare, the designers could decide how many of these would be needed to make just one, and that would preserve the rarity.
Old, unwanted Artifacts from buildings you co not want could also be broken to make Artifact Fragments...
Absolutely fantastic idea. I know the developers have dismissed universal artifacts to keep events unique, but if there was 1 universal artifact per event, or something like your artifact fragment idea would be great. This would free up the developers from having to always run Phoenix and Zodiac events every year. And it would give players something to work toward over time without having to wait a year for an event to come around again.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have picked up several 2 and 3 key spots... trying to remember how long it had been between key clean up sweeps. Is it possible you get more than one drop in a spot if you leave them for a bit?
@Darielle, I will also try to relieve (??) your mind and tell you that I have been getting more than +1 in the key drops.You must be having some darned bad luck so far. :(;)
Thanks to both of you. I was surprised this morning when I got 2 at once twice in a row. So I guess it was just the first-day doldrums. :p Thanks again.

hvariidh gwendrot

speaking of pet food the daily prize for day 3 is a pet food?? wow that is crappy crappy crappy what kind of non trying prize selection is going on here ? beta at least got 10kp pack i am really amazed seriouosly flaberghasted kerfluffled .. wow total lack of effort from inno .. even my tiny noobs are saying what a crap show this event is lol but but funny o_O

StarLoad

speaking of pet food the daily prize for day 3 is a pet food?? wow that is crappy crappy crappy what kind of non trying prize selection is going on here ? beta at least got 10kp pack i am really amazed seriouosly flaberghasted kerfluffled .. wow total lack of effort from inno .. even my tiny noobs are saying what a crap show this event is lol but but funny o_O
Careful next we might win "a shard" woohoo or a +3AW KP .....

Socrates28

Hi,

I was hoping the daily prices would be more exciting, but instead (as usual) boring and useless for my level (13 chapter) to use. An example of good reward to bring back is the Wishing Well and buildings that create goods for my chapter. As for the rewards in the Milestone, use only the Moon Bear structure/ building and the Moon Bear Artifact, because the key reward and Ferris Wheel Galore is used elsewhere (always used on other tournaments).
Just finished listening to the developers on Facebook and the WW is NOT coming back! :(
Their replacement is the Genie from the Spire, which I happen to like and it can give 200 Diamonds. Rare I know but it has happened a few times for me.
In a level 16 city I still find things I can use in the Daily Prizes, but since I usually spin for the other possibilities they are just extras. Good source of Spell Fragments for quests. Really don't need SFs but it is a use for the buildings I don't need.