• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. games without so much fighting

Hi: I have spent quite a bit of money on Elvenar, (actually the only money I have ever spent on a game). I am now at level 13, and am getting so tired of the constant need to fight and train troops to get further in the game. There is enough fighting in the real world. Into Games - do you...
  2. Inactive neighbors

Through elvenstats, I have learned that 15 of my fairly close neighbors have been inactive for a long long time. Is there any way Elvenar can remove them and get me active neighbors - even if they are new. Prince Caspian, AutumninNH,Moirathe Queen, DumbledoresEmpire, Jigs, Jaza Nike, Gerard is...
  3. Bellspire/Lighthouse Chages

I am one that visited 100+ neighbors and all my FS members, mainly to get the boosted goods bonus. It will definitely impact my visits and shorten the time I spend on the game considerably. I have spent money in the past, but now am so disappointed that I won't spend any more, and am thinking...