• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TerMar

Elven DragonFyre Recruiting

This FS is fantastic - Great members - Lots of help and we work together as a family. Many different side-games going on such as KP chains. FSA is fun and we usually get within the top 10 every time. If you agree with the OVERVIEW PAGE Rules - just send Caribbean Kat a message and we'll welcome...
  2. TerMar

STRONG TOURNY PLAYERS INVITED

The Burning Desire, To be a DragonFyre, Each Dragons Flame, Puts others to shame, As a group we fly, Our souls together, We fight or die, Like birds of a feather.
  3. TerMar

Elven Dragonfyre Recruiting Adventurer and Tourny Star

The Burning Desire, To be a DragonFyre, Each Dragons Flame, Puts others to shame, As a group we fly, Our souls together, We fight or die, Like birds of a feather.
  4. TerMar

I like the variation in choices - The New Quests get better and better each time you guys create one - keep up the Great Work!!
  5. TerMar

Elven Dragonfyre Recruiting Dust Boost

If you like Team work and an active FS then this is the place to be - We work hard at getting the events done with the most points. We like those members who want the same from a FS. If you have the right credentials (Dust Boost) and a nice looking score 100k+! Come and join us for some fun !!
  6. TerMar

A community based building!

I picked the 2x2 building - The shape is not important - The possibilities of what the building can be used for is important - I would hope that the building would have a look as that of the Crystal Lighthouse - That way it can be morphed into what ever pleases the FS as a whole. I've always...
  7. TerMar

Count Down Timer

Could we get a count down timer on the Fellowship Adventure Event - on the last 24 hours of the Event. It would sure help.
  8. TerMar

Hello I am TerMar from DragonFyre - New to the Forum

I live on the Pacific Coast where it rains 90% of the time. I'm an independent software programmer. I've been retired since 2012. Male - older than dirt, but I still have a few laughs now and then. I love playing Elvenar. I've been playing the game for about 5 or 6 months now. TerMar