• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chrystll Rose

LOKI'S LEGION HAS OPENINGS!

Would you be interested in joining a top fellowship? We are ranked 41 at the moment and would love to help you grow your city! Our only requirements is to aid members a few times a week and have fun. We get 10 chests easily every week, love to play the Fellowship Adventures and do really well...
  2. Chrystll Rose

~ Les Lezards wants you!

Would you be interested in joining a top fellowship? We are ranked 42 at the moment and would love to help you grow your city! Our only requirements is to aid members a few times a week and have fun. We get 10 chests easily every week, love to play the Fellowship Adventures and do really well...
  3. Chrystll Rose

Gypsy Dragons~Recruiting

We have a few spots that opened up from a little Spring cleaning, players who have moved on for RL demands. We are a very friendly and talkative group that loves to play the Fellowship Adventures, usually placing in the top 20. We are now focusing on learning/working more on the Spire, and about...
  4. Chrystll Rose

Looking for a Home for Red-Headed Stepsister

We would enjoy having you in our fellowship! Look us up : Gypsy Dragons~recruiting, and message me for an invite. We do a 10 chest push every 8-9 weeks, give random prizes for tournament participation, kick butt in FA's and working more on the spire. Nothing is mandatory except visiting cities a...
  5. Chrystll Rose

Aspirants tab not showing.

I switched over to flash and I know have my aspirants back. It disappears if I go back to html5, I use Firefox
  6. Chrystll Rose

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Why thank you Sir Squirrel! They are absolutely perfect! :D:):cool::D
  7. Chrystll Rose

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

No worries Sir Squirrel, I plan an keeping your work as well. I like to have variety/options for my moods and places I post :)
  8. Chrystll Rose

I would love a gypsy wagon with a dragon, but don't know if that is possible. Dragon is a definite, but pretty much I would love to see what your imagination comes up with ;) And I greatly appreciate it! Chrystall Rose
  9. Chrystll Rose

Gyspy Dragons are looking for you!

Hello Elmanita! yes you can open a new city in Arendyll, but you will be starting it new and will not carry over the score you have right now. So if you want to care for 2 cities and love to play daily we would help your city grow :) Chrystll Rose
  10. Chrystll Rose

Gyspy Dragons are looking for you!

We have a few spots to fill in our amazingly fun Fellowship! We love to chat, help each others' Ancient Wonders grow and kick butt in Fellowship Adventures. We are now working on amping up our tournament play with the goal of a monthly 10 chest week. We give out prizes at the end of tournament...
  11. Chrystll Rose

Thank you very much Sir Squirrel! I like the top one best :)
  12. Chrystll Rose

Thank you very much Sir Squirrel!! They both are very cool :)
  13. Chrystll Rose

Hi Sir Squirrel :) I gave your message to hunybuny :) And I would like to take you up on your offer of making our Fellowship's Signature please :) We are the Gypsy Dragons, lots of ideas with that name I think! I would like to see what you come up with, only thing I prefer is a dragon in there :)
  14. Chrystll Rose

Hello Druindar Faric! hunybuny directed me to you, and I love your style! Our Fellowship would very much like to have you create one for us if you would be so kind? What would we need to do for this? We are the Gypsy Dragons and I am Chrystll Rose :)
  15. Chrystll Rose

Gypsy Dragons recruiting boosts in Steel, Crystal and Elixir

We also welcome all boosts! :)
  16. Chrystll Rose

We are looking a good fellowship

~ Les Lizards ~ may be what you are looking for! We average 7 chests a week, and did a push for 10 chests this past week, just fell shy by mere points! We have a lot of fun and are very helpful all around to grow our cities. Consider us, Contact would be Arch Mage Capricorniandragon :) We show...
  17. Chrystll Rose

Gypsy Dragons recruiting boosts in Steel, Crystal and Elixir

We are looking for members to round out our goods pool, and those boosts are steel, crystal and elixir. We are active in the tournaments and we use spreadsheets for our Fellowship Adventures for greater organization in maximizing points. We have a great aiding system for Ancient Wonders and...
  18. Chrystll Rose

new fellowship (arendyll)

Hi magicturn!! We have a spot for you! We like to do tournaments and FAs but it is not a requirement. We love to have fun with them and placed 58th in the last big FA. Sometimes we chat a few hours getting to know each other and/or give advice on game play, and such :) We love to help cities...
  19. Chrystll Rose

Looking for friendly Fellowship

Hi CalfurayLantana! We have a spot for you! We do tournaments and FAs but it is not required. With that said we have alot of fun doing them and placed 58th in the last big one :) Check out our profile for Gypsy Dragons!