• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Phoenix Cult issue

Im playing on current most US version of Android mobile. Elf in world Sinya Arda. 1. I've been clicking on the fallen Phoenix Eggs and I'm only getting Sky Essences about 1 in 6 of the finds, all the other times I'm getting nothing. 2. I collected another 157 Sky Essences. I just went to open...
  2. Scroll workshop size bug

Again, i still don't know how to give all the rquired info I'm supposed to in these reports. I'm in the most recent US android mobile version. The bug is in the elf Scrolls workshop size. The level 1 is supposed to be 2x3, but it takes a 3x3 grid when built. Assistance with this matter would be...
  3. Workshop production bug1

I dont know what world I'm in (dont know where to find it), but I'm running the android mobile version 1.49.1-91deec2-0(us 1.49) I'v noticed that workshop production levels don't match other players or level description. My culture level is 150% and my level 8 workshop is only producing 374/hr...