• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived restorations not working correctly?

So i wanted to use a restoration to bring a building to my current chapter but now it only shows that culture will go up to next chapter level but not the mana it would have also gotten, it did show it would get more a couple weeks ago , but i had to wait for more restorations and now i have...
  2. Closed | Archived blank message/tech windows

Game version:v1.97.3-(3d012ae) (2020-02-06 11:59) Game world: Esclandiar US5 Browser + version: Chrome v. 79.0.3945.130 Flash Player version: __HTML5 Operating System: __Windows10 home Screen resolution: __ Account name: __tesstee Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: __ 2/5 to 3/5 Quest...
  3. High ranked Fellowship looking for 2 active players

Recruiting- in need of Silk, Marble and Gems with priority on SILK. Applicants would have a city score of 100k low end , but meeting requirements is a must so smaller cities that can still meet the requirements will still be considered . *Fellowship of the Rings* We get all tournament chests...
  4. new summer mermaid event building

Hello does anyone know if the new building from the summer mermaid event "clam cliffs" supposed to not have a early collect on it? every other building i have has early collect on them , this is the first i have for seeds though.
  5. Keltic Warriors looking for you!

Keltic Warriors is currently looking for a few good players. A good candidate would be a active player preferably boosted in Gems, Planks or silk, but all active participating players will be welcomed. Tournament participation is a must, we do do a 10 chest tournament push every other goods...
  6. Mid sized Guild looking to Merge

Getback2Work has just completed a cutting of dead cities and is down to 16 people and is interested in the possibility of a Fellowship Merger with another fellowship. All people left are active and take part in visits and tournaments to each his/her own ability. We are currently gearing up to...
  7. mystery "gift" of diamonds

Has anyone recently received a elvenar message telling them they are being given a gift of 700 diamonds? I have not but a friend of mine says he just got a 700 diamond gift nobody else who i play with can confirm. If anyone could shed a light on this or have them self been a benefactor of one...