• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SilverMoonNector

Two active players looking for 9/10 chest active FS

Hi, Hailene! :-) Check out Keepers of Gaelteached. If you and Auunday would like to join us you'd be welcome!
  2. SilverMoonNector

Keepers of Gaelteached recruiting

We are a friendly group that enjoys helping each other grow our cities. We are currently recruiting new members. - especially those boosted in Planks, Silk & Gems. If you're interested Check us out! :-)
  3. SilverMoonNector

Looking for a home... I am house broken (kinda)

Hi, the Keepers of Gaelteached would love to have you join our Fellowship! I've sent you an invitation. :-) Check us out. If you're interested accept my invitation and start having some fun! :-)
  4. SilverMoonNector

The Keepers of Gaelteached is actively recruiting for new members

Hi, We are a Fellowship of friendly members that truly want to see everyone in the Fellowship succeed and enjoy playing the game. We have only one absolute rule: that you visit every member at least three times a week. More of course is preferable but not required. We are looking for new...
  5. SilverMoonNector

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Love it!
  6. SilverMoonNector

Love the sig, Dru!
  7. SilverMoonNector

Hello I'm SilverMoonNector

You're very welcome. It's easy to rave about work that you really like! :-)
  8. SilverMoonNector

I see that Samidodamage answered your starting a new thread question. Thank you for your invitation, but 3 cities is all I can handle right now. If you haven't already accepted Druindar's invitation to make a signature for you yet you should check out his work. He really is quite talented! -...
  9. SilverMoonNector

Thank you for inviting me! I do like it so far. Last night I met Fae and Sass ( and one other one...I'm terrible with names- I think her name is Fire...) - I like them! Very warm and welcoming. Your invitation actually came at a good time. I've been thinking about rebuilding one of the ones...
  10. SilverMoonNector

Oh Awesome, Dru! I love it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :-)
  11. SilverMoonNector

I've accepted your invite in arendyll, but I think I'm going to have to wait at least until I've rebuilt my city. Trying to rebuild both would take too long. So when I finish arendyll if you still have an opening I'll probably restart that one too.
  12. SilverMoonNector

Thanks, for your invitation, but I've accepted Druindar's.
  13. SilverMoonNector

Hello Merry meet.

Love your sig, Ruama!
  14. SilverMoonNector

Thanks! :-) you're the best!
  15. SilverMoonNector

Hello Merry meet.

Thanks, samidodamage.
  16. SilverMoonNector

Hello Merry meet.

Hi Topaz!
  17. SilverMoonNector

Oh WOW! Thanks, I love them! You've got to be pretty busy doing this for everyone, but if you have time could you also make another avatar (so that I can switch off) depending on whether I'm in the fighter mood or the magic user mood? Thanks again for doing this for me. You really are quite...
  18. SilverMoonNector

LMAO! I can't believe I didn't tell you that. That's kind of an important bit of information for creating an avatar! I am female. And thanks for agreeing to do this for me. I really appreciate it!
  19. SilverMoonNector

extremely active player needs good home

Hi, you should check out Keepers of Gaelteached. I am the archmage and we have member that have been playing a long time and some that are still newbies. We help each other out and are looking for members! :-)
  20. SilverMoonNector

but you can call me Silver. :-) I finally figured out how to start a new thread. ;-) Anyway I've been playing Elvenar for about a year and a half, but just decided it was time to check out the forums too.