• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Bootsie

Knights in WhiteSatin

**RECRUITING!** Looking for friendly, active, Daily players, Newbies welcome, for a friendly, supportive, ambitious fellowship. We do once a monthly easy 10 chest push on the Tourney, and we engage the Fellowship Adventure (our rank is around 10 to 14 ) Tourney and FA play a must. We are...
  2. Bootsie

Saints de Orleans

We are a fellowship on felyndral with motivation. We only have 16 players now, but can finish 5 or 6 chests in the tournament. It's a great little group. Trades and visits are awesome. No invite required, just click and join us :)
  3. Bootsie

[TECH] Khelonaar Crashing Again

Yep Steve. that is it!!
  4. Bootsie

Well it worked for a minute. anyway I cut and paste code...here ya go : Game Terminated An error occurred (404 - Not found)
  5. Bootsie

me too...internal error code 404 (something) not found went back to see the exact wording of error code and I can't duplicate it now...seems Ok at the moment.
  6. Bootsie

[8529] Barracks training

maybe
  7. Bootsie

[8529] Barracks training

What do I do in this section? Want to make a difference to the game quality? This section concentrates on reporting bugs by the community. The confirmed reported issues will be delegated to the development team for processing. We greatly appreciate your contributions and are looking forward to...
  8. Bootsie

5 or 6 of us

Just to follow up. We found a new fellowship to call home :)
  9. Bootsie

Trading range

After reading up on it a bit, I think you are right. Booo....poor neighbor spent all the time and energy working to my city Thank you for responding :)
  10. Bootsie

Trading range

I will count the rings and see if we hit the wall?? We could see the trades before, just not now.
  11. Bootsie

Trading range

An out of range player and I have traded a few times, paying the penalty. She has been working toward me in the hopes to get a better deal. She has discovered me, but now can not see my trades at all. Are you aware of any reason why this might be??
  12. Bootsie

5 or 6 of us

I am the archmage of Krimson Knights and just really tired of trying to keep the fellowship alive and grow my own city. So, I am going to hand off leadership to another and leave the fellowship to the casual players. 6 of us active players are hoping to find a new home...we range from newby to...
  13. Bootsie

In need of Magic Dust

Unholy is looking for a couple of Magic Dust boosted players. Check us out and feel free to ask questions. Can be contacted in game or here :)