• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Culture Culture Culture...

I've recently been working on a list of pointers for my fellowship regarding Culture but I'd like to make sure I'm not misinforming folks. :) When a player requests CULTURE from their visiting Neighbors and Fellows, and then they receive that help but don't collect their goods while the...
  2. Mystic Dream Pups Seeking Active Players

Mystic Dream Pups is looking for a few ACTIVE players with an emphasis on trading and visits. While we require only 3 visits per week, we would prefer to have someone who regularly visits 5-6 times per week. Score is not as important as your ability to trade all 3 Tiers and visit regularly...
  3. Quest in Winyandor

I don't know where to look for help - hopefully someone here will be able to point me in the right direction. I have a quest - need to upgrade 1 workshop to a Level 6 or higher - and I've completed it twice but not gotten "credit" for it. Any help is greatly appreciated - thank you! Tunis
  4. House of Pups Seeking Active Players

House of Pups is looking for folks who want to be active and help a Fellow out! We’re a friendly group who would like to see our members visit 3 or more times per week. Fair trades, of course. Boosted Steel, Scrolls & Elixir are a big plus, and scrolls, crystal, & magic dust won’t hurt :)...