• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture Culture Culture...

Tunis

I've recently been working on a list of pointers for my fellowship regarding Culture but I'd like to make sure I'm not misinforming folks. :)

When a player requests CULTURE from their visiting Neighbors and Fellows, and then they receive that help but don't collect their goods while the Culture Boost is running (boosts last for 8 hours, right?) - is their production boost lost?

The reason I ask is because I have several players who are not daily players - they play 3-4 days per week, where a handful of us play 5-7 days. Of course, most folks request the Culture Boost but my understanding has always been that if you don't collect while that boost is running, and you're not a daily player, you're not really getting the benefit of the Culture Boosts.

Thanks,
Tunis, Winyandor