• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Drumpy

Fart in the Dark

...I was beginning t think there was no one left then BAM! New People! We have places left for more, an open door, and a goos FS. Join :)
  2. Drumpy

Fart in the Dark

I'm back. Time to bump the thread :) Open door, no application. We are a fun Fellowship and I have enjoyed my time here. You will, too. Join for FREE!!!
  3. Drumpy

Fart in the Dark

Really, folks. If you're looking for a FS give us a look. From noob to the hugest cities you are welcome. We are an Open FS, no application. We will pick up your trades at any level. We have the places for new people. Give us a look ;)
  4. Drumpy

Fart in the Dark

Yeah...that Dragon Chili is just wrong...I mean, self-igniting farts....
  5. Drumpy

Fart in the Dark

Ash forgot to mention we have cookies!...just watch out for Twitchy's 3 Bean Cookies...they are deadly.....
  6. Drumpy

Kings and Queens are Recruiting

Alas and avast! We have joined with Dragons & Dreamers. Too many FS wanting those looking. We feel there is going to be a lot of this happening now as the server loses people. Combining small FS will be the wave of the future. Dragons & Dreamers await your arrival! :-)
  7. Drumpy

Yep, I'm bumping this :) Join!
  8. Drumpy

Hi. We, the Kings and Queens, are seeking members to join our new Fellowship. We splintered from the old FS due to lack of participation from too many member's. It was becoming a Parking Lot. We are not done playing the Game. New content and Quests keep up the interest. The higher level will...
  9. Drumpy

Looking for a new FS in Elchsandir

Hi. :) Our FS, Kings and Queens, is looking for people who want to play. Lopsided trades are ok, we have no problem with that. We will pick up any trade to help you along. This is an old server and many have moved on to other things. Our last group was lead by the Archmage of the old FS but...
  10. Drumpy

One Word Reply Game

Arthur
  11. Drumpy

Unfavorable trading environment

I hit a point where I hadn't had a trade in over a week and they were all heavy 3 Star tradess. Even though I had "inherited" the Archmage position I had to leave a slowly dying FS. I had managed to recruit 3 new member's but I just could not cotinue without trades....
  12. Drumpy

Mystyque

We got 1 spot left with an open door. Join!!
  13. Drumpy

Mystyque

Casual fun group. I like being here. It make's Drumpy happy ;) Join us!
  14. Drumpy

Draken City is Open for Membership

We welcome any level if you're looking for a new place.
  15. Drumpy

Bumped for new people. To let you know you can just join. What rooles? We don' need no stinkin' rooles!....
  16. Drumpy

Growing slow but growing! Join! :)
  17. Drumpy

Well, it's working :) A new member. Plenty of room left. Don't miss the chance ;)
  18. Drumpy

Door's still open. C'mon in :)
  19. Drumpy

Need a place to park your Town? We at Draken City have Open Enrollment with space for many. As is happening all over the game number's are dwindling and we want to rejuvenate membership. I'm the Newly Annointed Archmage, Drumpy. We offer no drama and all the help I can give. We're #364 Join :)
  20. Drumpy

Face Book

I don't know about other games. THIS is the only game like this I play. I mainly play Champions Online but after recently finding out that there is City of Heroes servers... I'm also waiting for my Alpha invite to City of Titans. I paid into the Kickstarter and want to add with the 2nd...