• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kings and Queens are Recruiting

Drumpy

Hi. We, the Kings and Queens, are seeking members to join our new Fellowship. We splintered from the old FS due to lack of participation from too many member's. It was becoming a Parking Lot. We are not done playing the Game. New content and Quests keep up the interest. The higher level will see to your needs as far as goods go. Lop-sided Trades are Ok.

If you are new or looking for active player's to interact with give us a look, read the message. We are an Open Door group. All we want is player's, no experience nessessary ;)

Give us a look, you will like what you see.

Drumpy

Alas and avast! We have joined with Dragons & Dreamers. Too many FS wanting those looking. We feel there is going to be a lot of this happening now as the server loses people. Combining small FS will be the wave of the future. Dragons & Dreamers await your arrival! :)

DeletedUser24129

Hi I am Boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems, I am looking for a FS that wants to have a Tournament and Spire Schedule. Something like this, one week off, then next week 10 chest, then the next week off, then next week is Spire. So we always have 1 week in between to recover. Essentially, every 4 weeks there is a 10 chest and Spire, but offset from each other. Then eventually work our way to having no rest weeks but still alternating between one week 10 chest, then the next week Spire.

week 1 - recover
week 2 - 10 chest
week 3 - recover
week 4 - Spire
week 5 - recover
week 6 - 10 chest
week 7 - recover
week 8 - Spire
repeat rotation

Please let me know if that's something you all interesting in doing?

Thanks
Sapphy