• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spire rules

I’m assuming that is your opinion and Inno has not said that is the “1 reason and 1 reason alone.” Just like personal ranking, just like the international tournament ranking as you say, they don’t have to have a PRIZE to deemed worthy of competing for. Just like no one really cares about the...
  2. Spire rules

Doesn’t have to start the week but at some point toward the beginning, multiple non fellowship members rotate in and out to score, all within about an hour, when I watched. Elvenstats doesn’t always refresh that often but some of the record is there. Those accounts do not get anything from the...
  3. Spire rules

Than why bother having a ranking page if gold is gold. It’s something our crew has enjoyed being competitive with, just like personal high scores, because inno tracks it. And it would be simple to fix it like they do tournaments and FA.
  4. Spire rules

Here’s a screenshot of this last week. Our fellows reached the top with no changing members but we are number 2. We have watched different fellowships rotate members in and out for months. I like henroos suggestion even better.
  5. Spire rules

It seems a little ridiculous to me when a fellowship is allowed to every week rotate players in and out in order to get gold in the spire. Seems like cheating by others but ok, didn’t effect our fellowship. But we enjoy the competition of the spire ranking page. So now, when teams go way over...