• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Time to say goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  2. Jackluyt

My graphics keep vanishing

Hi! Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg. This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and...
  3. Jackluyt

Three new five-day military buildings

Three new five-day military buildings There has been no official announcement about these: are they coming to crafting? will the attributes remain the same, as 175%? Light Melee Monument +175% Enlightened Light Range +150% Magnificent Mage Multiplier +150% Heavy Melee Shrine +175% Heavy...
  4. Jackluyt

Wanted: Tournament and Spire lover.

Our friendly, zero-drama fellowship, ranked 4 on server, has lost a senior player to real life; looking for a suitable replacement. Contact me in-game. :) :)
  5. Jackluyt

Bugs!

Remember that bad patch we had 5 years ago? :D:p
  6. Jackluyt

Beginner's Guide to Elvenar

Paula has produced this very nice beginner's guide to Elvenar. It is a growing document - please feel free to send me suggestions and corrections!! https://tinyurl.com/2p87a949
  7. Jackluyt

How to handle loud-mouthed and aggressive players - use the 'Ignore' button

Most of the contributors to the Forum are polite and have good manners; it is sad that a few loud-mouth know-it-alls spoil the experience for many of us - to the extent that some players have stopped coming here for that reason. Did you know that there is an 'Ignore' button that appears when you...
  8. Jackluyt

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year from Pooh and the gang at Platinum Leaf!! :) :)
  9. Jackluyt

Wanted: High-level Spire & Tournament players

We have lost a few high-score senior players to real life recently, and are looking for enthusiastic players replacements who can boost our usually-excellent performance in Spire, Tournaments - and FA too! This is a relaxed friendly group who achieve top results without bullying, bossiness or...
  10. Jackluyt

Artifact Fragments

Artifact Fragments I believe there is an unhappy defect in the current system of evolving buildings. At present one can easily make six or seven of the artifacts required to evolve an event grand prize building; another two are usually offered in an FA following immediately after the event...
  11. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has a rare opening

Platinum Leaf is one of the leading groups in US2 with an excellent track record in Tournaments, Spire and Adventures. We do not often have vacancies, because this is a stable, drama-free happy group - but sadly real life is recalling one of our players. Now is a rare chance for a top player...
  12. Jackluyt

Fellowship Adventures

The FA is now confirmed for Tuesday 19th January 2021. Full event information, including Spreadsheet, is here: https://tinyurl.com/yxsvyebf Time to start collecting Catalysts and Magic Manufacturing Spells! I am putting the finishing touch on the Master File with strategy hints, later today...
  13. Jackluyt

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all our USA members - may you enjoy a blessed day in the company of family and good friends! ♥♥ Please keep safe and wear a mask and observe social distancing in crowded places and indoors - and remember that fireworks freak out many pets, so keep them indoors, turn on...
  14. Jackluyt

Covid Contest

It would be nice to have a new contest to cheer people up in these trying times! Just a suggestion - the Competition is far down the Forum page where it is easily missed, so people - myself included - often don't know there is a contest going. The EN Forum has its Competitions right at the top...
  15. Jackluyt

WANTED: Tournament & Adventures player!

Platinum Leaf US2 has a vacancy. Number two in Fellowship Adventures and number four in the Tournament. Message me in-game.
  16. Jackluyt

Wanted: Tournament and Adventures player

We have one vacancy for a high-level player who loves playing for fun without drama!! :) :)
  17. Jackluyt

WANTED - Tournament and Adventure player (high rank)

This is a ten-zero fellowship - ten chest, zero drama. Join us if you are a high-ranked player who enjoys having fun!
  18. Jackluyt

Wanted: Enthusiastic Tournament & Adventures player

THIS TEN CHEST GROUP HAS AN UNEXPECTED OPENING This is a friendly, drama-free ten-chest group that consistently does well in Tournaments as well as Adventures. We have an unexpected vacancy, so there is a place open immediately. Contact me in-game if interested. :) :)    
  19. Jackluyt

Slow Google Chrome?

'Tab Discarding' in Google Chrome: A Memory-Saving Experiment Chrome recently introduced a feature that puts Browser Tabs to sleep when you leave to go elsewhere on your browser. This is damn irritating when you come back a minute later and have to struggle to wake it up again! Although this...
  20. Jackluyt

Wanted: Enthusiastic Adventures & Tournaments player.

THIS TEN-CHEST GROUP IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD REPLACEMENT PLAYER BEFORE THE NEXT ROUND OF ADVENTURES START, This is a friendly, zero-drama group that gets ten chests every week. We need to replace a player who has real-life issues. Contact me in-game!