• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kawhi is a Raptor

How would you change the Spire formula?

i feel attacked
  2. Kawhi is a Raptor

nothing here tonight

bupkus
  3. Kawhi is a Raptor

nothing here tonight

zilch
  4. Kawhi is a Raptor

Cater or fight

the movement on those suckers is hypnotizing
  5. Kawhi is a Raptor

Cater or fight

yeah same i've also decided to stop progressing in ch 15 so mana/orcs/supplies/gold are superfluous for me - if i see a battle that requires 2 of these plus a good then i snap cater
  6. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

yeah i did that for a couple 45+ province tourneys and quit doing it after the 4th round and still ended up with a crap ton left over after the events NEVER AGAIN
  7. Kawhi is a Raptor

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

sadly i obtained 3 star frogs the same week as the debuff correction so i never got to experience the op version
  8. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

bad timing for sure guess i'm just the troop and arcane residue badges guy
  9. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

i had all sorts of evil rng on enemy combos - catered more than i have in last 2 tourneys combined thankfully it's over so i get to chill for nine days (my fave part of this game might be not having to play it)
  10. Kawhi is a Raptor

this is objectively incorrect there are plenty of fights where dryads and orc strats are the best choices over their barracks/merc camp counterparts (plus banshee equal to BM) and the mitigation of losses plus troop production will outweigh the VS aw levels like if you're facing 4 heavy melee...
  11. Kawhi is a Raptor

i am neither fighter nor caterer i am a mitigator and as idiotic as the anti-progression tourney/spire changes were i am selfishly happy because it allowed me to theorycraft a city where i can be the laziest player on the planet and still own in tourneys alas i'm completely useless in FAs but...
  12. Kawhi is a Raptor

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

i have 32 and i love each one equally
  13. Kawhi is a Raptor

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

they won't. i suspect a lot of this has to do with the correction on buffs/debuffs that were done a few months ago i most commonly use them as pingers to protect my blossom mages from doggos (eg: earlier provinces up to like 30-32 ish vs 4 HR and a dog i'll send 4 BM and a frog after that i'll...
  14. Kawhi is a Raptor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

this is why i'm loathe to put up a bunch of trades at once - i hate having regular helpers disappear from notifications and being forced to visit their city again
  15. Kawhi is a Raptor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

8 dojos yesterday with a net usage of under 1500 keys where the hell was this run good in the pilgrim event?
  16. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament changes

fun fact: i possess zero clue as to how many relics i have
  17. Kawhi is a Raptor

update v1.135 discussion

just means the ability to start orc production in all armories at the same time similar to what manufacturies currently have with goods production
  18. Kawhi is a Raptor

wish i knew about the porting evolved buildings thing before deleting my lvl 3 ashen phoenix :/
  19. Kawhi is a Raptor

update v 1.133 discussion

toddlerdodamage
  20. Kawhi is a Raptor

Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

finished with 4 artifacts this spire run (3 from purple chests one from boss) putting me at 7 total 6 purples and 3 browns this week - crazy stuff