• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. obeyusa

Diamonds unlock additional crafting choice and/or queue

I used to burn through my relics until I stepped up my work in tournaments, now I can't use the relics fast enough!
  2. obeyusa

Diamonds unlock additional crafting choice and/or queue

100% behind this move! Even if it's expensive, it'll be worth it for critical items needed from MA. I would like it if CC sped up. I know some people say that they have tons, but I am always running out. Thanks to Spire I am always running my MA and my CC are usually depleted between spire...
  3. obeyusa

Sentence Game

The time to throw the ticker tends to take to tolls to translate, though translation tends to transmute the thinker, therefore teaching tranquility that tenders the thoughtless. I'm on the wrong letter! Can children curiously captivate cats caught committing catastrophe?!
  4. obeyusa

Make Fellowship Adventures rewarding

FA ranking points go away at the end of the FA, so I assume you'd also like FA ranking points to be permanent. Individual ranking points for FA is a slippery slope that takes away from INNO trying to force us to work as a team vs a single player, but I really like the diamond idea.
  5. obeyusa

Aureate Phoenix & Sentient Goods

*Not sure if i should have used a NGF or City prefix* Currently the Aureate Phoenix will only boost standard goods after feeding it pet food. It's effect could also apply to sentient goods given the cost of a pet food and short timer, was it intended to not?
  6. obeyusa

Military production buildings stop responding to taps on mobile

Happen pretty regularly on mobile. I just have to completely close the application and reopen it.
  7. obeyusa

Mobile: Display zooms in whenever you use arrows to move between factories

Or a 'lock' button that prevents you from collecting all together.
  8. obeyusa

Mobile: Display zooms in whenever you use arrows to move between factories

They need a zoom level that lets you see the entire 13x13 map as it is, this just shows some of the issues with the current zoom extents.
  9. obeyusa

Make Fellowship Adventures rewarding

I think better stage and grand prizes would really motivate more people. First Place prizes should be the absolute best in game, but instead it's just something I'd disenchant.
  10. obeyusa

Fellowship Adventures - Share Badges Option

Agreed. It's supposed to be a team event, so pool all badges into a single inventory that the entire FS can see and place.
  11. obeyusa

Un scouting

I've always been very far ahead on scouting, and each time I unlock an advanced scout tech it would significantly reduce the difficulty of the unlocked provinces. I believe advanced scouts will affect any incomplete encounter when unlocked. Would be interesting to have a tech/mod comment on...
  12. obeyusa

Pet food

Go into your inventory (the scroll icon) click on the pet food to use it, then click on your panda bear. :)
  13. obeyusa

Un scouting

Well I guess I don't understand the point of that then. Why unscout it if you just want to try again later? Just leave it there and come back when you;re prepared, no?
  14. obeyusa

What Song are You Listening to?

15. obeyusa

Unleashed Unit Upgrade

The woes of randomness, just like special deals.
  16. obeyusa

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

4's a bore
  17. obeyusa

Un scouting

If I could just "unscout" then I can take a province I'm boosted on and just rescout it to infinity. And since scouting difficulty is based on unlocked province and distance why not just rescout an easy one forever? Especially if I've already reached the max provinces needed? Maybe I'm just not...
  18. obeyusa

Generic Upgrade

I think once we go around the calendar we will see repeat opportunities to get evolving stones for past events again.
  19. obeyusa

Quest based/holiday avatars are a great idea! Little touches to the game that could improve morale. :D
  20. obeyusa

Un scouting

This would negatively effect your world progress, and also, how would returned kp work? You can't go negative in kp. I think you may have to just bite the bullet on this one.