• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Dragon Lore needs members

Dragon Lore is ranked 84th. We do well in tourneys and the FA. In the first week of March we're doing a spire push and could sure use your help.
  2. Recruiting DragonLore has two open spaces

We make a minimum of ten chests in the tourney, finish in the to 30s in the FA, and we've gotten to the top of the spire. We have filled our spire and knowledge sharing perk pints and will top off the tourney perk points before too long. Dragon Lore is not a high pressure fellowship. Our...
  3. Dragon Lore needs two players

Check out our stats. We only ask that you have at least one AW and that you play the game.
  4. November 6th Spire push

Dragon Lore is doing a spire push November 6th. We have two open places and would appreciate the help.
  5. Dragon Lore looking for FA players

We have a history of clearing the Fellowship Adventure. We'd like people willing to help us do it again and stay with us beyond that. Ten + chests a week.
  6. Computer freezes solid.

When I started playing this game I kept it open in a tab 24/7 and no problem. After a couple years the game would freeze and I'd have to close the tab and restart the game in a new tab. As time passed that would happen more frequently except now th browser would freeze so I'd have to restart...
  7. Dragon Lore seeking members. 38 in the FA

So you missed the FA, we made it to 38th place with 18 playing. Imagine where we'd have been if you had joined up. We are a ten chest+ a week fellowship. 13 is the most we've done. We finish Fellowship Adventure always in the top 100. The spire is our bete noir. Several of us have reached...
  8. Tournament question

Do you have to join a fellowship before the tournament starts to share in the reward?
  9. Missing inventory.

I saved up my points for yesterdays/todays grand prize Tender Tag Team. I won five of them. But they don't show up in my inventory. What can I do about that? OK found them.
  10. Game won't load.

I've had problems loading the game for a while. Usually refreshing the screen or occasionally restarting the computer will fix the problem. That isn't the case this time. The game loads up to 23 of 30 and then stops. Refreshing, restarting doesn't work. I thought it might be cookie related but...
  11. Dragon Lore is going for twelve chests

We've been a ten chest fellowship with an occasional eleventh chest for a while. This week we plan to go for a twelfth chest and we'd like someone to help out. We're also going to get as many members as we can to the top of the spire. So if you like a challenge Dragon Lore is your kind of place.
  12. The FA is starting join a fellowship now.

Dragon Lore has open slots and we do pretty good at Fellowship Adventures. Help us clear the map.
  13. Dragon Lore is looking for players

We have three open slots. So if you want to be in a ten chest fellowship join up. All we ask is that you play the game and have fun.
  14. Dragon Lore, looking for active players

Dragon Lore is a ten "usually" chest fellowship. We have finished all three tiers of the last FA and hope to continue doing so. If you can play at least three times a week we would like you to join. If you have a million point city, that would be great. If you have a 10k city that would be...
  15. Closed | Archived Pasting into email with HTML5

I switched to HTML5 a few days ago. There have been a few weird things but nothing restarting the game didn't fix. But today I tried to paste a list of quests for the coming Winter Magic event and there was no option for it. Right clicking gave me the following options, Support, Forums...
  16. FA rewards and participation

Does a fellowship member have to participate in the FA to share in the rewards? Do they have to participate in each stage in order to get rewards from each stage?
  17. Dragon Lore needs one new member.

Dragon Lore is a growing Fellowship. We just got our first 10 chest tournament and we finished the Fellowship Adventure for the first time. While our average tourney is still 7.8 according to Evenstats.com we are a long way from when we struggled to get 5 chest back in January. We are looking...
  18. Dragon Lore wants you.

Dragon Lore is a small fellowship. We need any member that is willing to play in tournaments and adventures. That's all we ask is that you play the game and have fun.