• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing inventory.

Sir Buzz

I saved up my points for yesterdays/todays grand prize Tender Tag Team. I won five of them. But they don't show up in my inventory.
What can I do about that?
OK found them.

Last edited:

Zoof

Have you tried closing the game/browser, reopening it, then looking carefully? And by "carefully", I mean "hover over it once, unhover, then hover over it again to make sure that the tooltip cache is cleared and correct because by golly sometimes that junk gets sticky like a seat covered in grape soda"

1653405990059.png

If you still can't find it, file a support ticket and they'll be able to take a look to see what happened.
They have detailed logs of every action you take in the game along with a transaction history. It won't take too long to verify your claims and for them to take decisive action if you file that support ticket.

Last edited: