• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Update Portal Profit description for clarity

As my thread in https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/pps-no-longer-work-on-my-senate-now-that-im-in-traders.28700/ was marked as "Not a bug", the description for portal profits should be updated for clarity as to the intended function. Currently they say "all current capped Guest race...
  2. PP's no longer work on my Senate now that I'm in Traders

I deleted my Trader Center to validate (so my Senate is the only guest portal up) and no change, so Enevhar's statement about the behavior being based on chapter only appears to be correct. So the PP's description is wrong, it is not "all current capped Guest race goods", it is "all current...
  3. PP's no longer work on my Senate now that I'm in Traders

That matches the behavior I'm seeing, but it still looks like a bug to me. The PP's say "all current capped Guest race good". I have the building in my city, it's current, it's capped, and it's a guest race good. Having to rebuild every building from the last chapter is either a bug, or the...
  4. PP's no longer work on my Senate now that I'm in Traders

I finished all of Embassies, except the final two AWs. Since we are in a new event, I prioritized getting to the next chapter so my event building would be higher level. But now PP's no longer work for my Senate, and in order to finish the last 2 researches, do I have to completely rebuild...
  5. Inventory tab for event-artifacts, rather than being in "Instants"

The first two pages of my "Instants" is just event artifacts. These are not really "Instants" to begin with, and over time get really annoying and clutter the ability find the actual instants. There is plenty of room for more tabs on the Inventory dialog, and moving these artifacts into...
  6. ElvenDragonFyre Seeks 2

Preference given to candidates with exemplary "jazz hands."
  7. Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

This is happening a lot again now.
  8. Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

Just an update here. This is still occurring, but much more rarely. I think twice since then. Well under the rage-threshold, but hopefully gets addressed eventually. :)
  9. Most Precious Building

I started Elvenar Jan 2020. I would have to say the Coldfire Pheonix. More than anything else, that Flame Chicken rocketed me up through the chapters. It's starting to lose its luster now that my scouts are multiple days of duration though.
  10. Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

So far so good! Thanks!
  11. Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

The frequency of this has increased. At this point in time, I can play for about 1 minute before this occurs, and I have to reload the browser window.
  12. Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

Starting today, the UI will randomly go wiggy, or all black, and then moments later return, but without the UI elements. The UI elements are still there, but the textures seem to be missing, or hidden. This has been happening more and more often today, until at this point, I can rarely get...
  13. "Casual"...the new slur?

I am casual hardcore player.