• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Screen UI going away / getting all messed up

Sabranth

Starting today, the UI will randomly go wiggy, or all black, and then moments later return, but without the UI elements. The UI elements are still there, but the textures seem to be missing, or hidden. This has been happening more and more often today, until at this point, I can rarely get through a battle without it occurring.
Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 3.46.54 PM.jpg
In the screenshot, notice you can see the green arrow, but not the quest icons on the left. The entire bottom UI bar is missing. And you can see mispositioned text in the middle of the screen.

Game version: v1.128.5-(e657139) - html5 (2021-05-06 12:13)
Game world: ARENDYLL
Browser + version: Chrome latest (Version 90.0.4430.93)
Flash Player version: NA?
Operating System: MacOS
Screen resolution: 2560 × 1600 (Retina)
Account name: Sabranth
Humans or Elves: Elf

Revo1

Chef
I have not had this problem.

Game World: Winyandor
Browser + version: Safari 14.1
Flash Player version: FP discontinued in 2020 or 2019
Operating System: MacOS 11.3.1
Screen resolution: 15.4-inch 2880 × 1800 (Also Retina)
Account name: Kingdomofmyself
Elves

Sabranth

The frequency of this has increased. At this point in time, I can play for about 1 minute before this occurs, and I have to reload the browser window.

Sabranth

Just an update here. This is still occurring, but much more rarely. I think twice since then. Well under the rage-threshold, but hopefully gets addressed eventually. :)