• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. no scrolls or planks in trader

So I took everyones advice and got rid of everything except my boosted goods. But my trader group seems messed up no-one seems to have some of the items and lots of us seem to have the same boosted items. It has greatly slowed down being able to go out on quests and moving forward in research...
  2. Questions about things I have won in the coldfire Phoenix chests

Questions about things I have won in the coldfire Phoenix chests 1. I have won all these portal profits for guest race goods. I am in level 3 is it worth hanging on to these (assume they can be used somewhere down the road) or should i disenchant them for "parts"? 2. Won a bunch of boosters to...
  3. feeding my cold phoenix

i cannot figure out how to feed my cold phoenix it talks about pet food but i cannot figure it out.
  4. is polishing the same as neighborly help

I want to help neighbors and I religiously go out daily and do the neighborly help. Is this the same as the polishing notice I get in my city? Are there other ways to help neighbors?
  5. population issue for newbie

I was upgrading buildings and all of a sudden i went down to 3 in population. I have no room to upgrade my houses any further and am unable to complete any of the quests listed so appear to be stuck. Suggestions on best way to get out of this situation?
  6. add checkbox to allow the start of all of a type of "manufactory

Would be nice to have a checkbox to allow the start of goods production for all of a type of the "manufactories at once like the check box available for the workshops. i.e. I could open one marble manufactory and click a box to select the goods to be produced for all the available marble...
  7. store stuff while you re-organize your city

Is there a way to store your houses etc. without losing them while you reorganize your town? I don't have enough space to move them around.
  8. is there a way to rotate items to place in your grid?

Is there a way to rotate goods etc when you move them. example the marble goods would be 3 long instead of 3 wide for placement?