• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

is there a way to rotate items to place in your grid?

pwmarsh

Is there a way to rotate goods etc when you move them. example the marble goods would be 3 long instead of 3 wide for placement?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Meanwhile, this one gets rid of some unnecessary roads while giving you room to upgrade all of your houses and leaving some expansion room. A key thing that helps is to try to keep all of your largest buildings on the outside of the city, with their shortest side facing the road. That reduces wasted road.

You will soon produce way more of your boosted goods than the other two, so try not keep too many of the non-boosted factories around. Once your boost hits 200%, you can offer you main good in the trader at 2 for 1and break even. if you offer at about 110 to 100 your trades probably won't last long and you'll come out ahead over making the non boosted yourself.

pwmarsh

Meanwhile, this one gets rid of some unnecessary roads while giving you room to upgrade all of your houses and leaving some expansion room. A key thing that helps is to try to keep all of your largest buildings on the outside of the city, with their shortest side facing the road. That reduces wasted road.

You will soon produce way more of your boosted goods than the other two, so try not keep too many of the non-boosted factories around. Once your boost hits 200%, you can offer you main good in the trader at 2 for 1and break even. if you offer at about 110 to 100 your trades probably won't last long and you'll come out ahead over making the non boosted yourself.
Thankds for the info what decides what produce is boosted and how do you know?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You can see what your boosted goods are if you check your main hall and click the relics tab. How they are decided is where we are placed on the map when we first join Elvenar. If you look at your city on the world map your boosted goods will be at 12:00, 5:00 and 7:00 around your city.

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

@pwmarsh
Here is an image to help. I have my Main Hall window open, and you can see my boosted are highlighted. I also have my mouse hovering over the little crate icon at the top, and the boosts are highlighted there, as well.
Boosted Goods Highlighted.jpg