• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Toran of Rymfire

Do you have Planks, Crystal, and Elixir boosted? Come join the Magic Muggles!

The Magic Muggles on Arendyll are recruiting for 4-5 positions. We're hoping for friendly, active players who enjoy earning weekly Blue Prints from those 10th chests in the Tournament and getting as far as they can in the Spire. We love doing all the paths in the FAs and sometimes finish in the...
  2. Toran of Rymfire

Can we go back in time to when they actually let us finish goals!?

I'm the AM for my Fellowship, too, and I'm getting a lot of complaints from my players, as well, who were daily players, but did not get all nine artifacts. The game itself was fun enough, but the prizes need to be re-evaluated. We're talking about digital prizes. It's not like they're taking up...
  3. Toran of Rymfire

Winter Magic discussion thread

I got all four set pieces and have them put together like the picture shows, but only two of them are producing at maximum, and the one I need, Frozen Fountain for mana, is only producing to the second level (+1995) of the link chain. How can I get it to produce at the third link chain level...
  4. Toran of Rymfire

Merger Magic Muggles looking to merge - room for 9

We're a friendly, active group looking for eight or nine folks, mid-level scorers or higher, to help rebuild our Fellowship. We lost some key people over the last year to real life issues, but we finished the most recent Fellowship Adventure with 20 hours to spare thanks to lots of great...
  5. Toran of Rymfire

Fellowship Adventure

I've cashed in all my gold boosters, visited every neighbor on my map and every Fellowship member, switched my name banner to request Main Hall Only, and I'm collecting on every gold-producing building and AW I have (my Golden Abyss is level 29!). I even time-boosted a Scout just to get the new...
  6. Toran of Rymfire

FS merge?

Sending you a private message. My Fellowship is looking to merge, too.
  7. Toran of Rymfire

Forum Fellowship Adventures

I second getting rid of or greatly reducing those Arcane Badge requirements. Our FS will avoid whole pathways when there is a waypoint with a lot of Arcane Badges required to finish it, even though we could do all the other badges. Also, improving the quality of the rewards at the end would be...
  8. Toran of Rymfire

Elvenar Recycling Company

I was just wondering today what happens to the left over Guest Race goods as I move into the next chapter. I love this idea.
  9. Toran of Rymfire

Spire of Eternity feedback

Thank you so much!
  10. Toran of Rymfire

Spire of Eternity feedback

Can you give this newbie player some tips on how to convince my way through the Spire? These two-wave battles are depleting my troops, and I just can't figure out the strategy for Convincing five spirits with goods when I only have three turns to do it. It has to be more than just a lucky guess...