• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Food Game

raspberry
  2. Story/Chapter quests cannot be declined even after that chapter is completed

agreed -- after all, at the top of the screen, the chapter bar actually indicates/implies that the first research is in that next chapter
  3. Story/Chapter quests cannot be declined even after that chapter is completed

it's not a glitch. Support told me this is just the way it is. Some story/chapter quests are not declinable. I may have even encountered these in earlier chapters that I was able to easily do, and so never knew they wouldn't be able to be declined.
  4. Story/Chapter quests cannot be declined even after that chapter is completed

For the first time, I have run into a story/chapter quest that, once I finished the chapter, it did not change to become a quest that could now be declined. Has this been anyone else's experience? I am told this is not a bug, and that some such quests are never able to be declined. Whereas...