• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recommendations for manufactories

Thanks for the advice everyone! The city is new. I haven't even reached tier 2 tech yet. I checked. I have one 3 star offer of planks for marble and one 3 star offer of planks for steel The trades have been up for over 4 days now and nobody has touched them. So, trading goods Elcysander...
  2. Recommendations for manufactories

Unfortunately on the world in which I am struggling, I haven't found a Fellowship yet. I haven't heard of Elvenstats and will give that a shot. Thanks for the info! @NightshadeCS , I have just started on the world. As such, I haven't unlocked access to the things you are mentioning, Thanks...
  3. Recommendations for manufactories

Thanks for the advice! I am on one world where there seems to be a lot of trading and people take 2 star and 3 star trades rather quickly. That seems to be a case where I need to follow your advice of just building boosted resources. Unfortunately, on another world, the trader seems to always...
  4. Recommendations for manufactories

What are peoples recommendations for Manufactory buildings? Do you build 3 of the boosted and one each of the other two? Do build just 4 or 5 of just the boosted and then trade for other resources? Thanks in advance for any advice.